Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Haunted House

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Absolutely. The tooth fairy told me.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    The tooth fairy! Oh my god! The tooth fairy's coming! I know him! I know him!

3. Lounge   -   #33
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    I wonder if the credit crunch has affected the tooth fairy

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Absolutely. The tooth fairy told me.
    The best authority then

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    The place my ex and I had for 10 years was a wee bit creepy but I liked it. It was pretty old (title deeds went back to the 18th century) and there was an old church next door too.

SGG mentioned the old man that used to walk through her room when she was little but we told her it was a dream. She was never upset or spooked though.

After we sold it my ex was talking to a local shop keeper who said !you sold the haunted house then!? She was like "WTF"? He said "yeah the previous owners had it exorcised twice". When we moved in the previous owners had left two small crucifixes on little hooks in a couple of the rooms (SGGs bed room as it happens). When we moved in my ex took them down and said "what a weird thing to leave behind". Never thought anything more about it until then. Funny old world.

It only after we sold it that our child minder told us that she was terrified to be by herself in there and would always collect the kids first as the place seemed to transform the moment they set foot in the place.

I loved that old house load of superstitious tripe if you ask me. I restored a lot of the original features and freed up a beautiful magnolia tree that was being choked by a bay tree. It looked smashing by the time we split up (sods law). Hey Ho!
    You fellows won't even acknowledge that, in both circumstances, you are merely oppressed (and rightfully, no doubt) by the proximity of a religious aura.

It's okay, believe me...it's called guilt, and it won't hurt you a bit.

Guilt......Mmmmmmmm

Nuns
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234