Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Screwed we are.the waffles database is already on SALE!

sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Then there are the logs possibly(?) Possible IP logs of activity on the site. I dont think thats too dangerous, since if people really wanted your IP they can get it.
    true mate,but u can imagine how hard a tracker tries to make sure that those people who want u don't get you,then something like this happens.especially with waffles being a music tracker i would imagine people like the RIAA would be very interested in those IPs..and if its an admin who did this,it kinda beats me as to why we wont REALLY name and shame,why protect such a person?has the admin been named yet? i may be wrong here but if there are no names yet i cant help but think that this may have been an anonymous hit from outside and people are just ashamed to admit that..

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    yeah.....what would they get from a nbankrupt bloke who can't ven pay for his own internet's avccount(NOT pointing to myself *hides*)
    Spoiler: Show

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i tried deleting my acct ages ago...didn't work
    Last edited by squirr3l; 04-12-2009 at 03:38 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Juscallmesez View Post
    true mate,but u can imagine how hard a tracker tries to make sure that those people who want u don't get you,then something like this happens.especially with waffles being a music tracker i would imagine people like the RIAA would be very interested in those IPs..and if its an admin who did this,it kinda beats me as to why we wont REALLY name and shame,why protect such a person?has the admin been named yet? i may be wrong here but if there are no names yet i cant help but think that this may have been an anonymous hit from outside and people are just ashamed to admit that..
    Dont no the admins real name but his user name was nincb123

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    lol.... FAIL

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    What a turn of events in this exciting tale of deception. It's like a little soap opera on the internet, but more horrifying and with better acting.
    We can all be expecting "MAKE UR LADY HAPY P3N1S BIGG3R" spam some time soon.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Juscallmesez View Post
    Dont no the admins real name but his user name was nincb123
    yeah dude,seems like they decided to name him.interestingly same nick as on that site ..i don't know if this is bad but he seems to be also selling the site's source code with some alleged interesting mods http://www.h4cky0u.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4899....thats basically a copy of the whole site in someone's PC,right?...kinda beats me though as to what info is exclusively for the sysOP and not some stranger whom u have never met but darn,running a tracker is a tough business and i can only sympathise when people get stabbed in the back like this....

ps:I think its high time for a waffles v2 with a new brighter source code =)

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    i tried deleting my acct ages ago...didn't work
    same. Pmed and admin to get it deleted and nothing happened

BTW, the database is probably considered "old" by now. if its for sale, the chances are that the people who have it cannot get much useful out of it. With the big notices the staff are making about it, and if people are changing their email address or passwords, its not really going to be worth the money anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    revtt and tl is n00bs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    i don`t use mozilla n00b...... is addon in internet exp...?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Member BT Rep: +1
    /tinfoil hat

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster
    haha its ironic i have an account at h4cky0u

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast