Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Randombytes.org - The newest fastest growing scene tracker

Squizzle's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"")
    Quote Originally Posted by yayyyyyy View Post
    I would signup just to see from where is this DEDICATED gbit uploadbot coming from... I would LOL hard if it's OVH xD
    Nothing wrong with OVH on a decent bandwidth plan... they're better than leaseweb these days

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    Who cares what the design looks like. WTF do you guys jack off to that shit or something. The only thing that matters on a torrent site are content and speed.
    Also gotta disagree about design being unimportant, people either find a site nice to look at or they don't, they're not gonna stick around if they feel like they're being punched in the face by bad colours and layout every time they login.
    Last edited by Squizzle; 04-13-2009 at 03:31 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    This is one of the best sites on the web. Who cares what the design looks like. WTF do you guys jack off to that shit or something. The only thing that matters on a torrent site are content and speed. Everything else is not important in anyway because other sites use their design as a reason to like them when it is just some guy that is good at photoshop. RB constantly has stuff out before or at exactly the same time as SCC and SCT. 45sec dosn't mean shit. If you got up to take and piss and came back to ur comp you wouldn't even know the difference.
    Pfft, design is the first thing potential members see. Regardless of how good the content and speed is (which is also very average in this case) people will not use a site that they don't like looking at, simple. It's like buying an ugly car with great engine - it'll make you look like a twat when you use it, no matter how good it is under the hood.

Anyway, the number of leechers vs the 4000+ registered users speaks for itself tbh.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    It's a really good tracker but the design hurts.
    Not the design it's important on a tracker but this let's you the first impression,in my oppinion...

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I like the design although it took me a few seconds to figure out the torrent listings were not under the torrent tab instead they were under the download tab.
    And are you going to leave the admin tab visible,seems that could be easily exploited.

Its always great to see new trackers especially ones that enjoy the race,best of luck in that regards.

cheerz

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    nice tracker but i hope you guys work on design in the near future

great pre-times ,where was that tracker hidding ?
    The life you live for others is the one worth living

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    When you look at some designs they give you one mighty slap In the chopps.
    It's not to In your face If you know what I mean, tho I would like to see white background.
    Or Is that to much to In your face.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Good luck.

I checked out #tracers and the pre's are pretty good. I definitely dont need any more 0day trackers. But for any newbies out there (or just those without good sources) it looks like it could be a good tracker with open sign up.

Thanks for the info, Im sure it will be useful to some.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    Also gotta disagree about design being unimportant, people either find a site nice to look at or they don't, they're not gonna stick around if they feel like they're being punched in the face by bad colours and layout every time they login.
    Sort of like a really ugly woman with a great body. If you like them ugly fair enough but most don't and don't get past that.

First impressions count for a lot.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    technodrome's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    seems nice.. i register an account and i will try

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    Nothing wrong with OVH on a decent bandwidth plan... they're better than leaseweb these days

Who cares what the design looks like. WTF do you guys jack off to that shit or something. The only thing that matters on a torrent site are content and speed.
    They used to have a different design but they change back to this for some reason. Anyway design is great and all but its not why I use a site or even want to stay. The prime example in this case is ScL. It has one of the nicest designs I have ever seen but when it comes to content and speed it is kind of a joke.

Also to respond to things like the number of leechers. Everything that gets uploaded there is raced and is therefore on a very powerful seedbox.

I would like to see a better design in the future but that is something that should come later in a sites development. If the design is great and the content sucks I will delete my account right away.

They have a great staff on board that take care of there users and provide a great bonus system. I just constantly upload like 100 small files and get a shit load of bonus points and trade it in for 100 gigs of upload at a time. That means it is basically freeleech for me when it comes to all the new releases at high speeds.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast