Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rat/mouse Problem

Poster
    Bromine or warfarin will bleed the little suckers internally and hopefully drive them out to look for water so they don't die in your wall. They are primarily anticoagulants and are used to treat various blood and heart disorders such as clotting or arythmia or hypertension.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by balamm@22 September 2003 - 06:44
    Bromine or warfarin will bleed the little suckers internally and hopefully drive them out to look for water so they don't die in your wall. They are primarily anticoagulants and are used to treat various blood and heart disorders such as clotting or arythmia or hypertension.
    this is a particularly cruel way...i like it

probably should have thought of this being an ex-chemistry student...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Yes, I think this is just what you want

Bromine is a volatile liquid, of brownish-red color and it is extremely poisonous if inhaled. It is a corrosive that dissolves tissue, particularly in humans. It is dangerous if inhaled even at a concentration of one per million. Very low concentrations of the chemical are used in the production of flammable material, disinfectants and in the pharmaceutical industry.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by balamm@22 September 2003 - 06:48
    Yes, I think this is just what you want

Bromine is a volatile liquid, of brownish-red color and it is extremely poisonous if inhaled. It is a corrosive that dissolves tissue, particularly in humans. It is dangerous if inhaled even at a concentration of one per million. Very low concentrations of the chemical are used in the production of flammable material, disinfectants and in the pharmaceutical industry.
    one of my old chemistry teachers actually showed us that bromine sublimes at such a low temperature that it would happen in his hand...of course, he still kept it in the bottle, but i&#39;d have taken his word for it...i&#39;d rather he didn&#39;t drop it...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Thought you might find this slightly amusing while we&#39;re on the subject of elements

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by balamm@22 September 2003 - 07:12
    Thought you might find this slightly amusing while we&#39;re on the subject of elements

of course, one would have to point out those weren&#39;t elements...

reminds me of another joke...

two atoms were walking down the road. one says to the other, "i&#39;ve lost an electron". the other says, "are you sure", to which the first replies, "i&#39;m positive"

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    i used to live in an old barn that was infested with them.
    they seem to like chocolate more than cheese.
    we had the traps they walk into and you set them free elsewhere.
    but when me ma wasnt looking, me dad would batter them with a shovel.

the plant my b/f works at uses some kind of glue, which breaks their legs when they struggle, and eventualy die.....now thats sickening.

my tip for you.....sleep with your d.m&#39;s on.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

8. Lounge   -   #18
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday

Game Over&#33;&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by lilmiss@22 September 2003 - 08:35
    my tip for you.....sleep with your d.m&#39;s on.
    what are d.m&#39;s?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    They like peanut butter too.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast