Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Americans Are The Stupidest!

i agree with you dark blizzard. most of england does suck ass, and i am from the north of england. it those southerners that spoil it for everyone here. you think of england and london comes to mind straight away. the best towns are cities are up north. Edinburgh, manchester, glasgow, newcastle, sheffield, and liverpool are great cities and towns. London just totally sucks.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by The Horror fanatic@22 September 2003 - 23:25
    i agree with you dark blizzard. most of england does suck ass, and i am from the north of england. it those southerners that spoil it for everyone here. you think of england and london comes to mind straight away. the best towns are cities are up north. Edinburgh, manchester, glasgow, newcastle, sheffield, and liverpool are great cities and towns. London just totally sucks.
    lol....i know like NOTHING about england except its capital is London and Tony Blair is the Prime Minister and that only like 20% to 40% support Tony Blair. Hmm....i sure dont know much about where i came from. .....oh and one more thing i know....BBC Sucks TOTAL ROYAL ASS....

EDIT:

Ok im going to sleep its 10:30 PM and i need sleep!..... Go Tony Blair! You Kick Ass! Half ur people are dummies for not liking you!

EDIT: Yeah that last comment was a bit of my Americanism mixing with like Englandism lol

3. Lounge   -   #13
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    i pretty much just gave up on my people when i read an articlein the newspaper that went something like this..

some guy is robbing a store at night. as hes walking out with his loot, he looks up and sees himself on the security television. he drops everything and unhooks the tv, taking it with him; LEAVING THE CAMERA.. which went on recording the entire thing. dumb criminals we are. im moving to canada or sweden when i hit 18.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by The Horror fanatic@22 September 2003 - 23:25
    yep ive been to london and manchester.. manchester by far better. you know a city is cool when a waiter wont serve u cus ur wearing a united shirt in city territory. luckily i wasn the culprit, but i got a pretty good laugh when we figured out why it was happening.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by DarkBlizzard+23 September 2003 - 10:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarkBlizzard &#064; 23 September 2003 - 10:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@22 September 2003 - 23:16
    <!--QuoteBegin-iamhere
    @23 September 2003 - 04:13
    I agree with you that some Americans are stupid and I am American, but I call those small bunch of stupid Americans Immigrants.

I don&#39;t mean to sound down on you or anything, but when i read this, i couldn&#39;t help but think about the fact that YOUR family immigrated from somewhere. So when you refer to immigrants as stupid, you might wish to remember your family heritage.
    Yeah....but some of us Americans were the people that left England cuz they sucked ass and we came to North America and made America....so some of us are like founders of America&#33; =P....like my family..it was one of the first&#33;

Yeah, my post was pointless.[/b][/quote]
    "All of u so called "AMERICANS", get out of my granfather&#39;s land, ur all IMMIGRANTS to me. I&#39;m a true AMERICAN (RED BLOODED AMERICAN). Until he married a woman from INDIA and I became an INDIAN AMERICAN"

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by nikita69+23 September 2003 - 00:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nikita69 @ 23 September 2003 - 00:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DarkBlizzard@23 September 2003 - 10:19
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@22 September 2003 - 23:16
    <!--QuoteBegin-iamhere
    @23 September 2003 - 04:13
    I agree with you that some Americans are stupid and I am American, but I call those small bunch of stupid Americans Immigrants.

I don&#39;t mean to sound down on you or anything, but when i read this, i couldn&#39;t help but think about the fact that YOUR family immigrated from somewhere. So when you refer to immigrants as stupid, you might wish to remember your family heritage.

Yeah....but some of us Americans were the people that left England cuz they sucked ass and we came to North America and made America....so some of us are like founders of America&#33; =P....like my family..it was one of the first&#33;

Yeah, my post was pointless.
    "All of u so called "AMERICANS", get out of my granfather&#39;s land, ur all IMMIGRANTS to me. I&#39;m a true AMERICAN (RED BLOODED AMERICAN). Until he married a woman from INDIA and I became an INDIAN AMERICAN" [/b][/quote]
    yeai doubt anyone on this board is a &#39;real&#39; american.. my great great great great.. something.. father came in the 16th century.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    &#092;Im"mi*grant&#092;, n. [L. immigrans, p. pr. of immigrare
    to go into: cf. F. immigrant. See {Immigrate}.]
    One who immigrates; one who comes to a country for the
    purpose of permanent residence; -- correlative of emigrant.

&#092;Na"tive&#092;, a. [Born in the region in which one lives; as, a native
    inhabitant, race; grown or originating in the region where
    used or sold; not foreign or imported; as, native oysters,
    or strawberries.

Your a native, I&#39;m a native. Can&#39;t we all just get along?

edit:I was born here so I&#39;m a &#39;real&#39; American

8. Lounge   -   #18
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Well, if you want to get really into it, we&#39;re all Africans.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@23 September 2003 - 12:16

first, i&#39;m not indian american (i wish tho, i&#39;d have more rights than the naturalized citizens), second I thoguht adam & eve came from Arabia (aka Saudi Arabia-today)???

10. Lounge   -   #20
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@23 September 2003 - 01:16

I could of told you that.Leave my People out of this and go get me a 40.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast