Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: PassThePopcorn database lost; massive fail

RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Really fun at there my account gone and Last Seen: 2 month
    Last edited by RedRansom; 04-16-2009 at 02:27 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Why doesn't anybody ever mention Goem.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Goem's not a bad tracker, but TC and PtP are better.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Unstable1 View Post
    Goem's not a bad tracker, but TC and PtP are better.
    I guess that would depend on how you define "better".

If you mean less content and more grief then yes TC and PTP are certainly better.

If you are fan of movies then in my opinion a combination of Goem,KG,Cinemaggedon and a Oday like RevTT or IPT (plus of course Demonoid and maybe Classic Cinema Zone) are as good as it is going to get.

Never had a worry with any of those trackers(Demonoid excluded of course).Never had anything I couldn't find there(and I am a pretty off the beaten path kind of guy)Never had to question the staff's intent.Never had to worry about getting tossed either.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-16-2009 at 12:40 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I personally prefer PtP over TC. I like PtP's design/interface better (even if it is just Gazelle with a couple minor mods) and PtP gives full access to the "top 10" features to all members (whereas you have to earn that feature on TC). They're about even in my experience in terms of selection and speeds. Both great trackers with lots of potential.

Quote Originally Posted by oddball09 View Post
    I agree. TC is taking off right now after what.cd gave everyone invites. And for what.cd to do that really says a lot because what.cd created gazelle and thats prettty much a approval stamp from them.
    This isn't really accurate. What.cd didn't give out TC invites - it just announced that TC had offered to give invites to all What members. I doubt What intended it as an endorsement, just a cool perk for their members.

Quote Originally Posted by primevil View Post
    Why doesn't anybody ever mention Goem.
    I assume mainly because Goem's been around a long time (relative to TC and PtP) and hasn't changed anything in a while. Goem is a good movie tracker and certainly deserves some respect, but even though I'm a longtime member there and like the site, I now prefer both TC and PtP.
    Last edited by DarkLured; 04-18-2009 at 06:30 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    pfft my stats are gone now i am a leecher lol ptp you s_ck seriously hope i won't get banned cause of it

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by eric13 View Post
    pfft my stats are gone now i am a leecher lol ptp you s_ck seriously hope i won't get banned cause of it
    I will nvr understand this attitude. I am having trouble just reseeding all my torrents on vuze rather than utorrent that i used to use, i wonder how agonizing it must be to run a tracker owner et cetera. BTW I HATE downloading each torrent file from the site then checking it again( especially if there are a lot to reseed) Not to mention the torrents that are not on the site anymore or the ones i cant find on tracker
    Last edited by bilkenter; 04-17-2009 at 05:26 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345