Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gta:vc Patch 1.1

SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    Ya I don't need the Exe i have already tried it it doesn't work it is the 500 mb rip that I have I got from a friend and didn't know
    Last edited by SirGray; 09-01-2005 at 05:02 AM.

2. Games   -   #12
    Wait you guys don't have the real version cool. umm do you have San andreas that I can get free?
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

3. Games   -   #13
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    500 mb isn't updatable if my memory serves me correct, in fact, no RIP is updatable. Get the full version (2 cds) then apply the update, and even then you'll need the original exe (always backup ur exe b4 applying no cd crack as someone above me already mentioned). As for san andreas, try torrentspy, I saw it on there today with about 130 seeders, so it should be a very quick download. Make sure you download the 3.9 gb san andreas and not a RIP. Also, search it by typing in "Grand" without quotes, if you type in something like gta or san andreas it will give you a DMCA error (well not really an error, more of a file not found cuz of copyright infringment).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Games   -   #14
    Thanks ^^

Oh and do you use bittorrent?
    Last edited by SirGray; 09-01-2005 at 05:43 AM.

5. Games   -   #15
    Most people here use Bittorent (also known as BT) although it's not the fastest program ever, or the best, nor does it have the most files. It's just the easiest once you get use to it, and quite n00b friendly. For advanced downloading Newsgroups is the only way to go.

No RIP's are updatable (unless the RIP group releases an update patch but those have to be altered and edited a lot)

Yes, San Andreas is on the internet and is available for free. You could chck on a few torrent sites (www.torrentspy.com) but by the time you've downloaded it you could have downloaded it 5 times over with Newsgroups.

The release you should look for is called: Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas-HOODLUM

HOODLUM refers to the group that cracked the game, getting this versionw ill ensure a working copy. The release is a DVD, and about 3.9GB big. It will be split into about 78 WinRar files (each being 50MB large)

6. Games   -   #16
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGray
    Wait you guys don't have the real version cool. umm do you have San andreas that I can get free?
    . Like PEerzy said, look for Hoodlum. I look in most games for that group.

7. Games   -   #17
    Yes I was Downloading hoodlum but its taking me forever >.< is there any way to get it to go Really fast! or does any one know of a direct download or could some one upload it to me I need it alot faster then an estimate of 77 days. Just wondering help is Greatly Appreciated

8. Games   -   #18
    thanks man

9. Games   -   #19
    Oh god thanks for bringing this back this was back when I was a noob, I was so stupid then.. >.<\

God such bad memory's
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

10. Games   -   #20
    LegendaryU2K's Avatar "Respect all Women"
    I just bought the game, because there is no working no cd patch for the game. My advice just buy it, you should be able find a copy at ebgames in the budget section for 9.99

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast