Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: I have exams

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    do we really freaking have to fight? One says something others retaliates, gosh arent you guyz tired of seeing the same movie each and every night? Just tell whatever you wanna tell in a constructive way at least that way we will have a freaking chance of understanding each other. We wont have to like each other, yet we have to freaking revere each other.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    You're not only a personality thief, but also a fukin idiot it seems like. If you notice there's no Editing in that post. The idea of a writting mistake didn't cross your mind i guess..

"Every post of yours seems and feels like chalice or someone else wrote it"

Does it sound better now?

lol @ making an ass of myself regarding my knowledge about boxing though. im gonna go beat myself up now... or better yet find someone in the lounge to steal quotes from.. "CAWK"

kill urself
    You can edit what you type prior to posting it. I thought you would have realised that it's not that complicated a concept.

Your knowledge of boxing isn't an issue, it's the lack of it which is the problem.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

3. Lounge   -   #83
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    do we really freaking have to fight? One says something others retaliates, gosh arent you guyz tired of seeing the same movie each and every night? Just tell whatever you wanna tell in a constructive way at least that way we will have a freaking chance of understanding each other. We wont have to like each other, yet we have to freaking revere each other.
    yeah we do, just torturing some people here is freaking amazing. I always wanted to be a dominant, and thank to fst, i can be one

4. Lounge   -   #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    yeah we do, just torturing some people here is freaking amazing. I always wanted to be a dominant, and thank to fst, i can be one
    What the fuck is a dominant.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

6. Lounge   -   #86
    ban yourself for one week idle eyes.

7. Lounge   -   #87
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I wish I could

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789