Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Feedmeplease

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    I believe you are addicted to yourself and you're making the terrible mistake of thinking that we are too.

Let me make it clear ... I've been reading a lot of your posts and all you ever do is telling everybody how well-connected you are, have loads of friends, could get in every tracker you want in no time ... BUT you keep forgetting we're not blown away by those statements, let alone interested in the ramblings of a confirmed attention-whore.

Under the pretext of defending yourself or helping others all you do is showing off what a super-duper dude you are. But in that process you tend to forget there are actually some members here with more than half a brain that can see right through your attention-addiction.

I think 'narcicism' is the correct term to use here
    This time actually, i really believe that you are well intentioned at what you say. Most of the people are addicted to themselves in the sense that they would put their priorities before someone especially in the face of danger. Also to think that other people are centered is pretty dumb dont you think?. I mean who in the world would assume that people beside me are addicted to themself?

Do you really believe the red part? also clearly you didn't read enough, i never said i had a lot of friends, i said i have few friends. It also depends on what you mean by friends, actually by friends i meant buddies. I also never said i could get in to every tracker i want in no time. In fact, the reason i said those was because of the offers i rejected. I could get back to ptn, bcg, bitme, bitmetv and a lot more, yet i didnt. In fact, on some tracker, i had connections with certain people, i could ask them to reinstate my account, yet i didnt. I hate the idea of using your friends for such trivial things. When you had chance to join certain tracker yet refused to join, wouldnt you say i actually could get back there. It is pretty foolish to say that i could get in no time because certain sites gives invite in a year or so. If i ever said that, that is my mistake yet i dont think i did.What i meant was i could get back if i really wanted to. I had it once why cant i get it for the second time? For the last part, again it is pretty foolish to think that you could impress people with connections, trackers, friends you have. For the attention whore part, as far as i know, it is someone who actually seeks a lot of attention. Yet aside from this thread, i never sought attention, i never expected anyone to even respond to the threads i started, if i did care about attention, i would actually stop when i got none attention, yet i didnt because i dont seek attention or approval of certain people here.

I am not really super-duper, of course i have flaws, noone is perfect neither i claim to be one. In fact i would like to think of myself as dumb, incompetent, ignorant et cetera. Once Plato argued that people who actually think that they have enough wealth don't actually pursue it. Same with knowledge, people who think that they are wise don't seem to chase after it, therefore i am dumb, incompetent and ignorant mate.

Anyway i think you actually have some wrong ideas about me, i am not saying because i am the one saying it, i am capable of making self-evaluation, i am saying it because from objective point, that seems to be it. Anyway i really appreciate your constructive comments. I am always open to critisizm

edit: forget all the things i said above. You just proved my point on fsc request thread
    Last edited by bilkenter; 05-06-2009 at 02:57 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    fst's Avatar Proud Polish member BT Rep: +4
    wtf what a sickness thread I never seen words like that before
    Last edited by fst; 05-06-2009 at 03:35 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i really don't have anything against you bilkenter, now, though i defended your ban before you were under moderation so many months, and i share your dislike with that no-brainer benchez. So i must say i feel a bit sympathy with your.. let's call it "cause".

For me keep up with these threads anytime you want, you are actually helping this forum, as it has been nearly dead last couple of months.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    i really don't have anything against you bilkenter, now, though i defended your ban before you were under moderation so many months, and i share your dislike with that no-brainer benchez. So i must say i feel a bit sympathy with your.. let's call it "cause".

For me keep up with these threads anytime you want, you are actually helping this forum, as it has been nearly dead last couple of months.
    It is not a cause though, it is just a minor mission. Cause is something like setting up a higher council to oversee all trackers, or changing the relationship between users and tracker. It is something that affects a lot of people. I thought, someone actually had to stand against him here, someone who is not afraid of any ban, all he can do is to get all my trackers, nothing more. Yet i can do a lot more. Though i am not sure i would do such a thing just to punish one guy. Everyone is capable of doing evil, if he dares doing evil, he should be punished. Though actually there are times he can be a human. Gotta give him that. Thanks for the compliment.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Yet i can do a lot more.
    You're doing a great job boring him to death
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456