Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Underworld Movie

Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by AlucardXXVII@23 September 2003 - 22:47
    I downloaded this from BitTorrent (already seen the flick in theaters) and the quality was absolute shit. I got the KVCD thing
    That's what your going to get because a Cam is shit so lets do the math (Cam)Shit+Shit(Encode of Cam)=Shittier. U can encode a cam (even with Kvcd) to make it look much better, before all these people started talking about daDuck encodes I had already downloaded one of them it was Matrix Reloaded it looke the same way as a cam so I don't know why people try to make better version of cams

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    I downloaded it off of that super place as a bit torrent. it came in a file with like 56 rars. what the hell do i do with this???

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Simple. Just get Winrar open the first .rar file (most likley .001) and u should have a .cue and .bin but it might just be the normal movie file. What version did u download.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Underworld.SVCD.TS-loGisTic-CD1

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    i think your gonna need cd 2 as well mate

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Yep. that's only the first disc with 1 set of a .bin & .cue file on it u need the second disc too, it will most likely have the same thing.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    ive been try in to connect to bittorent but i cant connect to tracker ne1 shareing underworld on kazaa cause i found the file but no sorces

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    If u are usiing suprnova.org just enter in the address bar to get a new mirror and try the torrent off of that page if it doesn't work try again and while u are doing this before u clik on the torrent again make sure u delete the folder or the file it creates so u won't have to go through the "checking existing data" step.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    alright thanx alot il give tha a shot then

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    what the hell is a telesync??? what kind of quality is that??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast