Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Underworld

Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by Skank+23 September 2003 - 22:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skank @ 23 September 2003 - 22:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam@24 September 2003 - 11:27
    <---Seconds Metrostars
    well using kazaa 4 new movies is big mistake,

get your self over 2 Supernova
    You can&#39;t rely on Kazaa for any new stuff - either get the hang of Irc or (my preference) use Suprnova. K++&#39;s got it&#39;s place but Suprnova (then BTExp or Shareaza for the DL) is the only way to find the real new stuff.
    You cant rely on kazaa at all these days...its pathetic [/b][/quote]
    How can u people talk about kazaa this way. But really I bet u if u see some type of program or something on the internet that u would have to pay for or sign up to use, it will be on kazaa.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    You cant rely on the verified hashes anymore either with kazaa..theyve turned to shit as well

Quote gre1 But really I bet u if u see some type of program or something on the internet that u would have to pay for or sign up to use, it will be on kazaa.

you wont find the latest stuff on kazaa these days any more..maybe in the past but not anymore...

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by Skank@24 September 2003 - 09:04
    You cant rely on the verified hashes anymore either with kazaa..theyve turned to shit as well

Quote gre1 But really I bet u if u see some type of program or something on the internet that u would have to pay for or sign up to use, it will be on kazaa.

you wont find the latest stuff on kazaa these days any more..maybe in the past but not anymore...
    That&#39;s because people don&#39;t spread it. The new stuff won&#39;t be there if someone doesn&#39;t put it there that&#39;s why I say people who download these new movies and such from suprnova.org should share it on kazaa. It works like this u want a file u try to get it off kazaa but it&#39;s not there so u go to suprnova.org and get it when it&#39;s finished then u are finished ("We&#39;ll hey I got the movie now no need to get it on Kazaa). That&#39;s how everyone thinks when getting a file and if everyone does that then your right it will never be new files on there if no one puts them there. Hey, maybe u didn&#39;t get it off of there put someone else can and then if it went like that (people sharing the files on kazaa) then u could be that person to get a new file. I hope understand what I&#39;m saying I couldn&#39;t really explain it like I wanted to too.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    i get wot your saying but a lot of people have stopped using kazaa now..3 million or more judging from the stats...thats a lot of people that arent sharing new files ..thats a big void to fill and frankly i dont ever see it being filled in the near future

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by Skank@24 September 2003 - 09:38
    i get wot your saying but a lot of people have stopped using kazaa now..3 million or more judging from the stats...thats a lot of people that arent sharing new files ..thats a big void to fill and frankly i dont ever see it being filled in the near future
    U never know. Only time will tell.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    i honestly dont think theyre gonna be back for some reason...theres a lot better file sharing programs avalible theses days..

people can thank the RIAA bullshit and all the false files etc that have flooded fast track

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    But If Kazaa ever falls.... We well have a new improved P2P to use eventually but in the mean time people would switch to Bittorrent cause it&#39;s simple to use.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    not only is it easy to use.... the big selling point is no false files, no screechy bull shit mp3s and theyve always got the latest stuff

the pecking order is generally...IRC/NEWSGROUPS then BITTORRENT/EDONKEY/SOULSEEK then all the rest fall way behind those groups/networks in terms of new files

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by Skank@24 September 2003 - 11:10
    not only is it easy to use.... the big selling point is no false files, no screechy bull shit mp3s and theyve always got the latest stuff

the pecking order is generally...IRC/NEWSGROUPS then BITTORRENT/EDONKEY/SOULSEEK then all the rest fall way behind those groups/networks in terms of new files
    Well, kinda because people are releasing these replica files (some bullshit re-encodes or something) and naming them as DVD-Screeners and people are flocking to them, not a lot but, it&#39;s too many.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12