Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GFT Reopens Invite Applications

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie View Post
    How is this tracker about seeders/snatched torrents and speed?
    Everything is pretty much decent. I think the tracker will get better as it ages and gets more dedicated users though.
    Last edited by Stellar; 05-07-2009 at 08:22 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    technodrome's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Thanks for the information. Will check in Saturday mornin'

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    it is said to be the second one that original ftn chasers would go after. Regarding this, it is pretty big move, actually it would even make them a lot better than ftn in the long run, if they keep up with this public image, at least my opinion.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Last edited by MaNiJaK; 05-31-2009 at 07:19 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Good job talking about the invite trading guys, they closed the offer BECAUSE of your talk here.

Idiots... I really ought to have posted this elsewhere, this community clearly can't handle it. You can be sure that if it ever opens up again, it won't get posted here first.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    i lost interest when someone mention there was an axxo pack on it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by piratebot View Post
    i lost interest when someone mention there was an axxo pack on it.
    Search results for "axxo"
    Try again with a refined search string.

um, what?

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by RexNex View Post
    Good job talking about the invite trading guys, they closed the offer BECAUSE of your talk here.

Idiots... I really ought to have posted this elsewhere, this community clearly can't handle it. You can be sure that if it ever opens up again, it won't get posted here first.
    If they are dumb enough to think that talking about invite trading would actually urge people to do such a thing, then they shall think again. Just like talking about homosexuality doesnt actually encourage homosexuality, it is the same here.AS far as i understood, he only meant that no matter what they do, people might hide themselves being a trader, this is the case on all trackers especially the high lvl trackers. He only meant to warn staff of such outcomes, at least the way i see it. Seriously, no matter where they open it, the word will leak out, i thought this was a quite a move and i was happy for those who actually was looking after it.I personally couldnt care less even if ftn was open for sign ups. Anyway never mind, yet let me tell you what i think, posting that they will recruit good members then taking it all back, it is pretty childish, either do it or dont do it. Gosh seriously annoying, sorry pals i am really sorry for most of you who actually wanted to get there.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Hmm...seems like there will be a big IRC gathering for nothing in a few days.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Update:
    Invites: CLOSED!!!!!!!! \o/ There wont be any invites in saturday most you can thank to Traders! We will be open when FST closes for good ^^
    more:
    http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/200...ites-will.html

Fst wont be closing..lol
    i am sure.
    but they are saying that they will not open till fst closes.that means they are considering all members at fst as traders...too bad.
    so no invites in future as well because it will be impossible that fst closes.
    Last edited by Trustme; 05-08-2009 at 04:28 AM.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast