Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Batman Vs Superman

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Yup, but the Azrael version had nothing on Bruce Wayne when it comes to brains.

I liked him better as Azrael anyhow, I've got the first issues he appared as Azrael (the collected issues of that part of the series)+ All the Knight's fall issues when he became batman. The best azrael-version of batman visually appeared in the Punisher/Batman crossover, if you don't have it, you need it!

2. Movies & TV   -   #102
    Did any of u guys read superman vs doomsday? gets his ass KICKED + dies + comes bak

3. Movies & TV   -   #103
    ForbiddenDNA's Avatar Poster
    Batman is just a normal human, but skillful martial arts. Superman is part of human but part of super power..Cmon now, come to your sense and predict who would win..

Can Batman destroy a whole building by his own strength?

Can Superman destroy a whole building by his own STRENGTH?

Superman can fly...

Batman can fly...after he gets punched by Superman..

4. Movies & TV   -   #104
    Poster
    That last line was sweet.

5. Movies & TV   -   #105
    Originally posted by ForbiddenDNA@29 September 2003 - 23:45
    Batman is just a normal human, but skillful martial arts. Superman is part of human but part of super power..Cmon now, come to your sense and predict who would win..

Superman can fly...

Questions here is WOULD Superman destroy a whole buildling by his own strength and juss incase u didn't notice SMALLVILLE STARTS TOMRROW ,TODAY IS SEPTEMER 30, 2003!!!

In case u dunno wut small ville is u got some lite reading to do : http://www.thewb.com/Shows/Show/0%2c...|126%2c00.html

6. Movies & TV   -   #106
    ForbiddenDNA's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel+30 September 2003 - 18:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Secret Squirrel @ 30 September 2003 - 18:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ForbiddenDNA@29 September 2003 - 23:45

Superman can fly...

Questions here is WOULD Superman destroy a whole buildling by his own strength and juss incase u didn&#39;t notice SMALLVILLE STARTS TOMRROW ,TODAY IS SEPTEMER 30, 2003&#33;&#33;&#33;

In case u dunno wut small ville is u got some lite reading to do : http://www.thewb.com/Shows/Show/0%2c...|126%2c00.html [/b][/quote]
    I know the show SmallVille, and i&#39;m a fan of it. But hey, it start tomorrow? you mean the new episode for season 2?

7. Movies & TV   -   #107
    SUPERMAN WOULD WIN.

You guys can stop pretending that you read comics now because you obviously don&#39;t know who Superman and Batman are, if you believe that Batman would win.

8. Movies & TV   -   #108
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I am a comic book afficionado. Batman would win
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Movies & TV   -   #109
    No, he wouldn&#39;t.

Superman could kill Batman 5 times over before Batman&#39;s body hit the ground.

10. Movies & TV   -   #110
    Originally posted by ForbiddenDNA+1 October 2003 - 03:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ForbiddenDNA @ 1 October 2003 - 03:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel@30 September 2003 - 18:57
    <!--QuoteBegin-ForbiddenDNA
    @29 September 2003 - 23:45

Superman can fly...

Questions here is WOULD Superman destroy a whole buildling by his own strength and juss incase u didn&#39;t notice SMALLVILLE STARTS TOMRROW ,TODAY IS SEPTEMER 30, 2003&#33;&#33;&#33;

In case u dunno wut small ville is u got some lite reading to do : http://www.thewb.com/Shows/Show/0%2c...|126%2c00.html
    I know the show SmallVille, and i&#39;m a fan of it. But hey, it start tomorrow? you mean the new episode for season 2? [/b][/quote]
    No first new episode of season 3

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast