Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spamming In Forum

all the post where diffrent its no tlike it was 40 of the same post plus the point was to name off as many song tiltles in alphbetical order ther was no limet to the amount of posts not to my knowledge

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Out of The Ordinary
    all the post where diffrent
    Yes, and I'm sure You could add 40 more if I didnt closed that topic?

ther was no limet to the amount of posts
    How about some common sense?

BOT

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@24 September 2003 - 08:27
    all the post where diffrent its no tlike it was 40 of the same post  plus the point was to name off as many song tiltles in alphbetical order ther was no limet to the amount of posts  not to my knowledge
    Just put it all in one post!!! Its easier on everyones eyes and keeps me from having to change the page so damn much. *mutters angrily in Homer Simpson voice* oh i hate changing pages

4. Lounge   -   #14
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ok what if I do 40 pages of verfieds?? whats the difference??? its relevent to the topic which was what was happening if smiley faces or off topic hijacking was the case then I would consider it spam

5. Lounge   -   #15
    common sence in what? i mean i was boared i had nothin do do i found a topic of intrest and i contributed my opinions according to the topics rules so i still dont belive i was spaming in any way at all and i didnt get to finish an dnow the topic is closed

btw i was gonna stop after i got toZ again way to lazy for anouther 40 posts

6. Lounge   -   #16
    bu ti didn tdo that nethin glik ethat i just was postin my opinions is tha really considered wrong

7. Lounge   -   #17
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    apearenlty yes for some reason. we cnat even have any fun on here anymore or even post what is relevent to the actual thread which is what you were doing

The exuse is multi posting but what if I and DrunkeNStylE
    were in that triva thread replying to each other then it wouldnt be multi posting would it?? so whats the difference??? it wouldn't haev even been thought of I myself have done album reviews and covers with track lists for 40 pages on in musicworld becaeu its relevent to the thread if it pisses off the mods so much then dont lock the topic move it too the lounge becasue it seem sto be that posts are all that matters thease days

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Just a thought here,
    Adster = DrunkenStyle ??

Look at their typing

9. Lounge   -   #19
    k this is how i was accused of spaming playing a game only 1 song was allowed per post

Drunken Style

brotha lynch hung

flippin shickins

brotha lynch

Gangsta

cbo brothalynch hung

Hunta Killa

Brotha lynch hung

Perfect

Simple plain

:rtfm: some1 pls explain how this is spamming

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by ilw@24 September 2003 - 09:09
    Just a thought here,
    Adster = DrunkenStyle ??

Look at their typing
    You must have read my mind,i was thinking that too.

Talking to yourself Ad,the first sign of madness.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast