Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Even Better : Worst Software Yet

SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Does this include OS'?

If so then Window's ME has to be the overall worst piece of software ever, followed by Service Pack 1 for Windows XP (it screwed my PC up each time I tried it, hence why after 3 test's I decided to ingore that piece of crap lol) :-)

Other than that though, application related, i'd say Norton AV (i've not had much fun trying to install that and the 1 time I managed to install it successfully it used to many resources for my liking), eDonkey (I don't like it even though I do use it sometimes, the interface is shite and it suck's for dl speed even when i've left it on for 24hr's) and finally PopUp Stopper Pro (the one you need to register - it block's less popup's than the free v2.6 version which block's all popup's for me) :-)

Game's related i'd go with any game that requires stupidly high spec's to run just because the programer's are too damned lazy to optimize the code and end up releasing patch after patch after patch after patch after... well, you get the picture lol ;-)

Sniper.

(P.S. Also, any software that install's Adware, Spyware and all the other junk like that lol :-) )

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Originally posted by zapjb@24 September 2003 - 21:28
    KMD
    Absolutley, the worst software EVER. Has more traits of a virus than a program.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    L0rD_S0tH's Avatar Poster
    Gator. Nuff said.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by thacowboy3@24 September 2003 - 20:04
    i guess worst software is one you cannot handle. i'd say streambox vcr, cause it comes without any help doc or support [its frigging great at downloading streaming media though, but if there is some special tricky one, you are left with no one to help you]

BTW, is there some special website where you can get them avatars or something?..some of the ones here are frigging good
    Wrong.

Streambox vcr is a great program. It doesnt take a genious to use it. Just common sense.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    your wrong about win me NT4 was by far the os ever or maybe Os2

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Poster
    NT4??? NT4???

you can't be serious.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by _puffin_@24 September 2003 - 23:49
    your wrong about win me NT4 was by far the os ever or maybe Os2
    yo why u bashin os2. i still use it, its more stable than windows will ever be... win NT is also much better than ME. NT crashed almost never, while I have never seen os2 crash in my years of using it.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4play@24 September 2003 - 21:23
    i guess worst software is one you cannot handle. i&#39;d say streambox vcr, cause it comes without any help doc or support [its frigging great at downloading streaming media though, but if there is some special tricky one, you are left with no one to help you]
    no docs because real sued the makers so they had to stop production of it.

here is some of the best rejected software
    Cool link&#33;

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by Somebody1234+25 September 2003 - 00:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Somebody1234 @ 25 September 2003 - 00:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4play@24 September 2003 - 21:23
    i guess worst software is one you cannot handle. i&#39;d say streambox vcr, cause it comes without any help doc or support [its frigging great at downloading streaming media though, but if there is some special tricky one, you are left with no one to help you]
    no docs because real sued the makers so they had to stop production of it.

here is some of the best rejected software
    Cool link&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    heh yea, i love the homeland security one.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Originally posted by shn@25 September 2003 - 04:41
    Wrong.

Streambox vcr is a great program. It doesnt take a genious to use it. Just common sense.
    ok..try to get it to download this then..i have been trying for days and have tweaked so many settings i have lost count

<ASX VERSION = "3"><ENTRYREF HREF = "http://meta.advection.net/profiler/metagen.asp?f=fmitv|campaigns/nokia/nokia|asx|asf&a=300&t=FMITV.COM&ct=lsatsbarrels&ca=FMITV.COM&cc=2003&ext=.asx" /><ENTRYREF HREF = "http://meta.advection.net/profiler/metagen.asp?f=fmitv|movies/300k/lsatsbarrels|asx|asf&a=300&t=FMITV.COM&ct=lsatsbarrels&ca=FMITV.COM&cc=2003&ext=.asx" /></ASX>

just paste the two http link in streambox and watch it act up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast