Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Been banned on what.cd for being a good member... what to do?!

X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post

I think is retarded when you need a seedbox for your torrent needs. At what.cd I have downloaded like 250 megs total lol and uploaded like 600 emgs. That's how much I use this tracker. That's in like 80 weeks or so I think.

thats you, there are some people (/wave) who are more into music... what is one of my finest source of music, there is also something nice there to download.

anyway, calling retarded someone who uses a seedbox, don't know where you are from, but with 10mbit/0,5mbit internet connections, maintaining a good ratio is, well, not impossible but sure is hard...

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Floydian's Avatar Metaller BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Floydian View Post
    My account was disabled. In order to get the irc channel and server, I connected with my friend's account.
    Well pal, I don't have to prove you anything. As long as what.cd see that we use different IPs and see that our host is also different, I'm cool because they know we are different users.

You can think what you will. Nowadays you guys think everybody is a cheater and everybody has a spare account. Instead of criticizing, try helping out.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by magushun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post

I think is retarded when you need a seedbox for your torrent needs. At what.cd I have downloaded like 250 megs total lol and uploaded like 600 emgs. That's how much I use this tracker. That's in like 80 weeks or so I think.

thats you, there are some people (/wave) who are more into music... what is one of my finest source of music, there is also something nice there to download.

anyway, calling retarded someone who uses a seedbox, don't know where you are from, but with 10mbit/0,5mbit internet connections, maintaining a good ratio is, well, not impossible but sure is hard...
    Using a seedbox is retarded. Because you are paying so that you can keep a good ratio. Not only are you paying but usually people with seedboxes have to download just about anything. Even if they don't need it in order to seed back and build a ratio.

If you are going to pay, you might as well just switch to usenet or pay for a rapidshare account, then you don't have to worry about seeding back plus you get your max download speed.

Also if you are downlaoding stuff you want with your seedbox then you have to upload the stuff to your own PC. That's even more retarted. Of course this is my opinion. I just can't justify the use of seedbox.

In fact, it's seedboxes that make it hard for normal connections to seed back. Now I do believe that What.cd has a very low ratio requirement which is good so really I don't think there is a need for a seedbox but you have to watch what you download. I have to say though that if you download just mp3s it still can be challenging to keep a descent ratio on a regular connection. That's why I don't use what.cd or waffles for music. Is not that I don't like music lol.
    Last edited by saulin; 05-14-2009 at 11:46 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Well pal, I don't have to prove you anything. As long as what.cd see that we use different IPs and see that our host is also different, I'm cool because they know we are different users.

You can think what you will. Nowadays you guys think everybody is a cheater and everybody has a spare account. Instead of criticizing, try helping out.
    i didn't ask you to prove anything.
    logging into a tracker with a second account is forbidden, no matter what your intentions were so i guess it's one reason more for what.cd staffers to think that you deserved to get disabled.
    honestly, i'd like to help you but there's absolutely nothing to do.

good luck.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Good news is that I got the account back, but since I'm not at home, I don't know what the OP said to me on IRC. It seems that the problem was with Transmission torrent client. He thought the client was hacked, so the seedbox owner disabled this client.
    He says he got the account back. Why is this thread still open?

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Floydian's Avatar Metaller BT Rep: +3

i didn't ask you to prove anything.
    logging into a tracker with a second account is forbidden, no matter what your intentions were so i guess it's one reason more for what.cd staffers to think that you deserved to get disabled.
    honestly, i'd like to help you but there's absolutely nothing to do.

good luck.
    If you had read the whole topic, you'd see that I already got my account back. But thanks anyway.

And thanks to all the users who helped me!
    Please someone, close this topic.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Welcome to What.cd

Having 100,000 users makes them think they can ban anyone for no reason since they will always have full house. Be careful.
    Have a nice day.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    gratz you got the account back mate.
    why the continued debate? what is the fuss all about?why the Unnecessary posts?
    Guys get a life. There is a lounge section, and a drawing room.Hell there is a word games and funny stuff section as well, post there and move the discussions and games forward.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    We can't read every post on the board. If you want your topic closed, click the report button and say so.

yo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123