Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Hate Adobe

Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    I have been using a 64 bit operating system for close to year now.

Adobe announced that they were working on a 64 bit adobe flash player solution 3 YEARS ago....
    I just browsed another thread of a guy ranting on a windows 7 forum, and it got me mad again lol .

Adobe is the number #1 reason why 64 browsers can't advance any further, and why we are still stuck emulating 32 bit browsers.
    It just pisses me off that I am stuck using firefox, when I could be utilizing my 64 bit processing while using minefield (64 bit firefox project).
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 04-17-2010 at 05:37 PM.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    32-bit browsers are still gonna be around for quite awhile considering the number of compatibility issues with other plugins (e.g. Quicktime).

Also, I hate how Firefox fails to utilize multiprocessors. Supposedly, it's on their to do list & maybe getting closer considering their latest beta on outsourcing the big four plugins for stability.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Expeto's Avatar current user title
    that why adobe sucks, and that is why gnash rocks!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    typeoholic's Avatar Poster
    In the mobile world, word has it that Adobe is dropping further development for the iPhone and are turning their interests more along the lines of the new fangled open source OSes that are popping up as of late. Good to see open source stepping up and out these days!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    mm adobe on android

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Yes, it's is very obvious adobe is developing where the money is (the mobile world), as we 64 biters have been written off with emulating their 32 bit trash.

*back from business trip by the way , about to catch some sleep as I'm about to die of sleep deprivation.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 04-25-2010 at 03:46 AM.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    not Adobe Is the Sucks it's the weak support For X64 bit (it's what make us Mad) every thing in my task manager look like this (32*) even the internet explorer (i guess they don't know how to make 64bit Programs)

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Thats why Jobs refuses to flash and strongly promotes html5.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    my point of view is that Adobe is still working in a solution and something new could show up any time as a simple update.

And the last thing I can say is that I hate adobe =(

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    my point of view is that Adobe is still working in a solution and something new could show up any time as a simple update.
    There is a big discussion on this over at adobe forums, and many are claiming that it is nothing to make a 64 bit adobe flash.

They have already released a linux 64 bit version, but still no windows 64 bit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast