Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Outkast Verifieds

Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Yep, but hashes are posted I been posted them.

2. Music   -   #12
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Thanks for the info I think that I'll defiantly have to give them both a listen.

3. Music   -   #13
    yeah got mine typed in the the album titile of the 1st CD- The select quality at 192- and wait a while for it to change/or download from mp3 site 21cetury/nu.com__peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Music   -   #14
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by mogadishu+26 September 2003 - 02:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu @ 26 September 2003 - 02:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BigBank_Hank@25 September 2003 - 20:29
    Has anyone heard this album? I haven&#39;t heard any of it yet and I was wondering if its worth the download. Outkast music is usually pretty good and it always sounds a little different that every other song on the radio. That&#39;s what I hat about mainstream music is that it all sounds alike.
    amazing album. absolutely amazing. I must have listened to the first cd almost 10 times already. Outkast is truly the best hip hop group in music today. I think Stankonia deserves 5 stars, so this cd has to get 6&#33; I got my rip off irc about a week and a half ago. By now it should be on soulseek, so go to the KFL Musicworld... someone is bound to have it. I&#39;m sharing it, but I&#39;m not always on ss. [/b][/quote]
    *Spider_dude is in total agreement with Mog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12