Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Don't Laugh

Forum Star
    thats some nice work there shared it looks better and is more well layed out than sharman's homepage

i was looking at it again and was wondering where they got their inspiration from..

i couldnt help thinking that they might have had a
    or a kickabout at lunchtime

we'd be glad to take the pepsi challenge as long as they get it from a good vendor

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    A bit lame there mr pol

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    Forum Star
    cheers mr SnnY..... ..

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    The first was almost decent though

Nah it was good

Check the radio thread in the lounge it's got possibilities I'm listening to it now.

It's tv time for me now though.

@Shared, good job buddy!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    Originally posted by pol@29 September 2003 - 20:14
    thats some nice work there shared it looks better and is more well layed out than sharman's homepage

i was looking at it again and was wondering where they got their inspiration from..

i couldnt help thinking that they might have had a
    or a kickabout at lunchtime

we'd be glad to take the pepsi challenge as long as they get it from a good vendor

Thanks again and btw about your coca's here you you go(some ideea's to put Kazaa Lite instead Imesh Light?)

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    Hey sharedholder, if you're interested go here to download the official font used by Sharman's Kazaa. It's called Milky Well.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    Nice,thank you.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    Forum Star
    LOL shared, you do those yourself ?, 'cos sharman might be looking for a new designer as their old ones have no talent or originality

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    Originally posted by pol@29 September 2003 - 21:04
    LOL shared, you do those yourself ?, 'cos sharman might be looking for a new designer as their old ones have no talent or originality  
    No http://www.imesh-light.tk/ but i think to delete the Imesh content and add Kazaa Lite .Btw ,now i have photoshop,did you used Photoshop for my picture?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    Forum Star
    Btw ,now i have photoshop,did you used Photoshop for my picture?
    yep photoshop, although you could use just about anything its definitely the best.

if your interested, the quickest and easiest way is to use the oval selection tool. make a selection roughly the same size/shape as the green curves, then you can goto the 'select' menu and 'transform selection' to get them exact (make every selection on a new layer).

then set your foreground and background colours to the same as the dark and light greens, then use the 'gradient' tool inside each selection to match the gradient's underneath. same thing with the grey side, only no gradient just solid colour.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234