Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: What's Your Interpretion Of God Al Mighty?

Poster
    Originally posted by nigel123@1 October 2003 - 12:38
    Still a bit of a strange thing to do. First create some imperfect beings. Then provide temptations and tests at every turn. He, being God, would be able to see the ultimate outcome of his creation. Just a Godly game? Something to do out of boredom? It just does not add up to me.

Now if this creation is the result of a devilish plan from Satan or some other Creator(other than God), then it might possibly all begin to make some sense.

In my eyes God would have to be perfect. Being perfect, to create something that is imperfect is for me a contradiction. So still I feel that this is not a creation by God, Allah or Ishvara or whatever name one prefers to use.

OK human-pet, thanks for your view.
    Oh ok,atleast i know that i tried,ok lah i respect your view....

Salam/peace

2. The Drawing Room   -   #52
    I think it only really works if free will is just that, ie something that cannot be predetermined, ie god cannot know what you are going to do. Which obviously grates with the omniscient thing

3. The Drawing Room   -   #53
    loz, your belief system is best suited to religions that value open mindedness

How do we know? While you were taking this test, we compared your religious beliefs against 10 of the world's most common religions. Your score shows that you share core beliefs with religions that encourage you to find your own spiritual path.

You are attracted to a religion that tolerates mixed beliefs about the existence of God and upholds the idea that there is something to be learned from every religion. You are open to a wide variety of religious and spiritual ideas. You are attracted to spiritual groups that are composed of typically open-minded and intellectual people who actively engage in individual exploration of many different spiritual truths.
    There's my results & I am an athiest

PLUR

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456