Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: server.lu Throttling

lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    I've only got one server with them, but I still get good speeds on new torrents. here's one from a few minutes ago on scc:

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Six66Mike View Post
    Has anyone noticed even worse speeds after briefly having better speeds? I still haven't got a reply to the message I sent previously and the speeds have honestly gotten worse on a number of servers.
    Right now I have two servers (happens to be in the same subnet so looks like a rack/router issue) down.

server.lu is becoming less and less reliable every day.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by xirvflux View Post
    Right now I have two servers (happens to be in the same subnet so looks like a rack/router issue) down.
    Yeah my server is down, too.
    Not sure what that file's gonna do? Check it with ANUBIS - Analyzing Unknown Binaries
    Is that site DOWN FOR EVERYONE OR JUST ME?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    All three of my servers are up and running great. I did notice some slower speeds last week, but that only lasted for about a day. Since then it's been great. On new torrents I'll max the upload out (11mb/s) and normally hit close to 10mb/s down.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Seedbox Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xirvflux View Post
    Yeah my server is down, too.
    3 of mine are down, all K boxes by the look of it. Was 8 hours after they went down that I woke up & logged a ticket, but hopefully with multiple clients effected they put a bit more effort into resolving it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    film42
    I have two K servers, one is fine, the other is unreachable.. it appears that even rescue console is down.

wtf lu?

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Seedbox Provider
    film42!

They stopped posting here when this thread was created They still post on WHT and claim to respond to hardware tickets promptly while ignoring ETA requests, but it seems even now hardware tickets are for the most part delayed up 1 week for a reply.

I'm hoping they notice an entire rack offline & haven't responded because they are fixing it.

Edit: I got some pretty promising answers again on Sunday, the boss was gone for a while and came back to a fun time by the sounds of it I've got my fingers crossed as the responses to my email were quite positive yet again. We'll see how it goes.
    Last edited by Six66Mike; 06-29-2009 at 09:58 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    darknforce's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Cheap but lack of support

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Seedbox Provider
    It's picking up though, still has its moments of frustration but with each passing week I start getting more & more confidence back.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123