Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Being Trader or Cheater or Antitrader or Long Time Member

Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    @n00bz0r

Firstly,

you are not admin or moderator in FST. Therefore, you have no right to show an action like trading a bad thing. Because, the management are allowing this action.

Secondly, you are still reading my torrent style by showing a post one month before. According to the persons like you, how many duration that a person need to change its style is acceptable. Most probably, the answer should be never.

Moreover, where were you living before joining FST on April 2009. How can I be sure that you are not former trader by using another username.

I respect anti-trading. But, I have not respect spamming. I am making request for ATC. If you have it and wants to give it, you can give it. Otherwise you have no right to read my current torrent style and show this as a bad action. Because, this action is allowed.

Yes, your action is insulting.
    Last edited by ala; 06-06-2009 at 03:04 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Looks like you just broke a rule yourself that SHOULD get you banned.

Hint: It's the last sticky at the top in capital letters.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by ala View Post
    @n00bz0r

Firstly,

you are not admin or moderator in FST. Therefore, you have no right to show an action like trading a bad thing. Because, the management are allowing this action.

Secondly, you are still reading my torrent style by showing a post one month before. According to the persons like you, how many duration that a person need to change its style is acceptable. Most probably, the answer should be never.

Moreover, where were you living before joining FST on April 2009. How can I be sure that you are not former trader by using another username.

I respect anti-trading. But, I have not respect spamming. I am making request for ATC. If you have it and wants to give it, you can give it. Otherwise you have no right to read my current torrent style and show this as a bad action. Because, this action is allowed.

Yes, your action is insulting.
    LAWL
    I am definitely not a staffer on FST, and have no intention of acting like one.
    All i have done is bring your "not so old trading history" to notice on a request thread, to a site (ATC) that condemns any association with traders or trading as an activity at any point of time.

As far as logging under a different nick , and *my* trading history is concerned, well.. you have gotta take my word on it, coz there really is no other way for *you* to determine that.
    I have never been a trader, or indulged in any such action. Believe it, or, if ya choose not to, i am not gonna reiterate on that statement, as i really don't care about what you perceive me as.

Peace.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    As has been noted there is a very low tolerance for trolling in the trade section.I think given the prevailing attitude that that is being more than fair. about the whole thing
    As also has been noted if in the invite section a member is merely informing people about the history of an individual then more the good than the harm I think .
    That's not insulting it just giving people the facts .They can then make an informed decision on what they may or may not want to do .

I also don't agree that you should "respect anti-traders"
    I respect the fact that staff feel the need to protect their sites.I respect members who play within the rules .I respect the fact that the truth is always better than a lie However I don't respect witchhunts or the fanatics who participate in them.

Btw I also don't respect whining even if on occasion I've been known to it myself.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    @n00bz0r

Almost all users know how to use search button. That's why, there is no need to spamming in threads. If someone open a giveaway thread such as ATC invite giveaway and put a condition like below;

-Until now, you have not realised any trading.

Then, if I had applied, you could be right. But, there is no such type of sequence.

Moreover, the truth that you mention about being trader belongst to that date. I mean that it is not the situation of now.

Moreover, what is the criteria to not be a trader. One month, One year or never. If one year, who will wait for one year. If never, there is no solution, so, we should start new life.

Therefore, the headline of topic is "Being Trader or Cheater or Antitrader or Long Time Member"

For me, being long time member is more precious than being antitrader from the point of torrent section. Being a member for a long time shows the reliability. I mean that being hard antitrader with 2 months membership is not giving a trust. Because, nobody knows what the man was before. Maybe, it was cheater or hard trader. Then, he realised that being hard antitrader is the easiest way to enter new sites.

Finally, your approach is not constructive. You can not decide what my current torrent style is due to the fact that nobody knows it.

Until now, we have not received any comments from old members like me. Actually, I was wondering their opinion.
    Last edited by ala; 06-06-2009 at 06:59 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    @n00bz0r

Almost all users know how to use search button. That's why, there is no need to spamming in threads. If someone open a giveaway thread such as ATC invite giveaway and put a condition like below;

-Until now, you have not realised any trading.

Then, if I had applied, you could be right. But, there is no such type of sequence.
    What are you trying to say?
    These are the most basic rules understood by most members with even the lowest of IQs.
    No one is gonna invite a trader if he wants to retain his account. Else, there are better ways to get ones account disabled, and not get globally banned.

As far as search button is concerned, there is a 15 second restriction between consecutive searches for a user. I have made things easier for them, and saved FST servers from processing unnecessary queries.
    They can always be used for better purposes.

Moreover, the truth that you mention about being trader belongst to that date. I mean that it is not the situation of now.

Moreover, what is the criteria to not be a trader. One month, One year or never. If one year, who will wait for one year. If never, there is no solution, so, we should start new life.
    There is no time frame for your trading history to be cleaned.
    The least you can do is try and be a better member in the future, and contribute to the community in any way you can. (Thats not a very difficult thing to do.. right?)

For me, being long time member is more precious than being antitrader from the point of torrent section. Being a member for a long time shows the reliability.
    Great to hear that.
    Maybe refraining from starting new threads in the trade section should help you in the longer run.

I mean that being hard antitrader with 2 months membership is not giving a trust. Because, nobody knows what the man was before. Maybe, it was cheater or hard trader. Then, he realised that being hard antitrader is the easiest way to enter new sites.
    I guess that was directed at me.
    TBH, the only reason i am here is to become a part of the community that FST really is. I have got nothing to prove to FST members. But these lame queries from your end are forcing me to say these things.
    I am definitely not here to *GET* new trackers. Trust me when i say, invites is the last thing i have on my mind. I am a trusted member on most of the places that can supposedly get you invited to any place you want, and i am proud to say that i haven't used any of them for the fore mentioned purpose. I am satisfied with the trackers i am on.
    A good community is all i seek, and the discussions on FST certainly make my stay well worth it. Period.

Finally, your approach is not constructive. You can not decide what my current torrent style is due to the fact that nobody knows it.
    A part of it is definitely true. I cant dictate or force you to take the path, i wish, you had followed. But i can certainly draw inferences from your behavior in the past.
    Anyway, moving on.. if i were a staffer at a tracker, i have the right to decide whats acceptable on it, and what's not. (For obvious reasons.)
    Things like prohibiting traders from joining trackers had been unanimously decided by most tracker staffers for the sole reason of security. And if i may say so, its proven to be very effective.

Until now, we have not received any comments from old members like me. Actually, I was wondering their opinion.
    It would definitely be great to hear from them. I am relatively new to FST, but open to discussions like this one.

Peace.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Actually, ala, this is self pwnage. You cannot use the search option. There has been many threads about anti traders, why trading is bad and even (allthough I don't agree with them) why trading is good.

The only thing new you have asked is the time that has to pass in order for someone to believe you that you're a trader no more. I have wondered this from time to time also and honestly, it depends on your petential inviter (be aware that for 17 year old kids, the anti traders IE is talking about, this would be never).

At any rate, a month is not enough. Don't expect any success in the GA section and don't expect n00bz0r, me and similar ''scumm'' to back down anytime soon.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    At any rate, a month is not enough. Don't expect any success in the GA section and don't expect n00bz0r, me and similar ''scumm'' to back down anytime soon.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke, an Irish political philosopher
    ^^but it applies to BT too
    geez..ur sig sez it all.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke, an Irish political philosopher
    ^^but it applies to BT too
    geez..ur sig sez it all.
    U likes? Wiki Quote FTW!!
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    @n00bz0r

according your below statement, if someone send an invite to an trader or old trader etc, his accounts will be disabled. What type of logic is this?
    There are so many people in the forum using trading section and some of them are sending invite to other users. If your logic is correct, both sites of trading will lose his account. I mean that both parties are losing, not winning. Then why are they making tradind. If your way is correct, there will be noone in the forum continuing trading. Do you think that they are making trading to lose his current account and invite that he received. This is nonsense.

"No one is gonna invite a trader if he wants to retain his account. Else, there are better ways to get ones account disabled, and not get globally banned."

As I stated before, if trading is allowed in FST, you should respect them.
    I don't care the ideas of staff in other torrent sites. This is not their sites.

Finally, based your below para, it is too difficult for me to believe you since there have been FST while the other sites that you have mentioned have not borne. I will not tell the name of other communities. But, I mean that if you know other communities, you should know FST also. This is like, if you know Newyork, you also know USA. As far as I know, FST is the first community on sharing. As a result, you are member here for 2 months being antitrader. But, I don't know what you were doing before. Maybe, you were hard trader or scammer.

"I guess that was directed at me.
    TBH, the only reason i am here is to become a part of the community that FST really is. I have got nothing to prove to FST members. But these lame queries from your end are forcing me to say these things.
    I am definitely not here to *GET* new trackers. Trust me when i say, invites is the last thing i have on my mind. I am a trusted member on most of the places that can supposedly get you invited to any place you want, and i am proud to say that i haven't used any of them for the fore mentioned purpose. I am satisfied with the trackers i am on.
    A good community is all i seek, and the discussions on FST certainly make my stay well worth it. Period."
    Last edited by ala; 06-06-2009 at 10:34 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast