Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Being Trader or Cheater or Antitrader or Long Time Member

sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Unless you are the new version of retard i really don't think you are going to trade a cartoon tracker,so just my opinion.

But once you have traded before,regardless of number or period when you traded,to some people you shall always be a trader.I also don't think you just snap out of it(i know of some who have done it,got what they wanted,thought they had stopped,got bored and are now just doing it for sheer fun i.e as a sport,getting banned,scamming and what nots)
    So you are going to require alot more effort if you really want to convince some people here that you have stopped trading.Otherwise you shall forever be placed on ebay selling invites regardless(not the best example but its one of the things that people fear about traders)

Go with your instinct,either keep to the republican,more quiet business like trade section(which you somehow don't like) or abandon this account and create a new one(or make a request for one,people here tend to generally have several of them ),start typing with your toe nails or put your cat on a leash and have her moon walk on the keyboard (look for a chalice for tips,though i must warn you,he is the control test for retard),trust me no one will ever notice its you and you'll get the animatoonic invite.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ala View Post
    I don't care the ideas of staff in other torrent sites. This is not their sites.
    And that's why you are banned from a few trackers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234