Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best wii tracker?

kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    mate when it comes to games...ain't nothing beating blackcats

getting in is a different story though
    Last edited by kooltilldend; 10-16-2009 at 03:28 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Callmehank View Post
    hmm, I say bitgamer, I heard it was was better than ntorrents.
    Dude, come on. Not to dis bitgamer but any wii owner should have ntorrents. If you have it, you don't need anything else. They have close to 1000 official wii titles atm. That and everything else you could possibly need for any nintendo system + the best wii forum. They have scrubbed wii games and VCs for all the older system games on wii. It's easy to maintain a decent ratio there and lots of members have invites. If there was a better place i'd use it but there isn't.
    cheers

btw tl revtt etc are good places to find new release wii games and are great if you have a huge buffer.
    Last edited by xJohnxSmithx; 10-16-2009 at 06:29 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    My brother-in-law recently mod his Wii and he has bugged me for a while to get him some games. I don't play game, so I don't know much about game stuff. I should get either Bitgamer or ntorrents right! Thanks for the info.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Wow talk about bumping an old thread. But to debate the question if it is being brought forth again I say hands down it's BCG. You can't beat the content and the SP (seed points) so no matter your connection you can survive there. Every release I see on Wii.DS-scene is available on BCG shorlty there after with fast seeds. It just meets my needs better than other 0-days sites that I have

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Well i guess i just have to bump another old thread, the only game site i'm a member of is bitgamer, i don't know what could be better for the wii, they have around 2TB of scrubbed wii games, all free leech, can't beat that

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123