Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: <> Return Path For A Virus Email, How?

Poster
    if you want to do that kinda stuff you really need to learn how to program and learn a bit about the protocols and how they work the reason no one that knows will tell you step by step how to spam and hack and that kinda stuff is cos it is a journey not a destination ppl that have not done the journey should not be allowed to reach the what they think is the destination
    or another way to put it
    ppl that dont have to work for the knoledge abuse it

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    KazaaBoy's Avatar Nothing On The Moon.
    That&#39;s good advice exeus but did you not read what I said
    I am not going to use it on anything stupid. I don&#39;t want to be blacklisted, I want a clean future.
    I hate spam so much that I want to hit them back and teach them a lesson for wasting people&#39;s time. They are very annoying and are hated by people like us. I want to learn how to hide my e-mail address from them. I didn&#39;t say anything about hacking so please don&#39;t put words in my mouth.

I do admire what you said last
    ppl that dont have to work for the knoledge abuse it
    It’s absolutely true spot on

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    you cant really hide your email addy as such just becarefull were you leave it, the best way to get them is to learn how to track them down then get them disconected from their ISP

Edit: and the hacking referance was to learning internet protocols programing spamming etc hacking isnt all breaking into comps and in fact a real "hacker" would more likely class the gaining of knolegde and useing that knolegde to get comps to do something that they wernt actually meant to do "hacking" eg fakeing an ip.....

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    to learn more about this, try searching http://www.neworder.box.sk for some answers. they have info on the black arts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12