Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever been disabled on a torrent site? Then this thread is for you!

Jezebel's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Yeah, sure. Who did? Because I know a person in Staff there, you don't know his rank either, so. Prove me wrong. Who said I did?
    I don't remember who did, just someone from their staff.
    If you want me to, I can dig up some old logs to find out his/her nick. And just because you know a person in their staff doesn't change the fact that someone else from their staff said you cheated, now does it?

Unless the ranks on the staff page lie, then you might be right, I don't know his rank, but I know his nick.
    Anyways, what does it matter?

Strange that I would ratio cheat when I have non-ratio sites where I could find the exact same things. Not to mention I would risk my accounts everywhere to cheat on BMTV.

Rofl.
    You didn't have many accounts everywhere to risk back then.
    Though I have to agree with you, it's indeed strange. Only you know why you did it. (not that I care why, I've done it too)

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    TTi and RevTT for inactivity a few months back..
    there ya go.. i said it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I actually banned from one tracker while i was uploader at there about reason being a staff member of another tracker just kid behavior this is explain something that some ppl really dont have brain ...
    Lately the tracker closed which i was already on and other one re-activated my account but i never login them go to hell...
    I wont write names cuz both of them was a book page for me i never read a book twice lol

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    edited cause people on this forum are fucking hot.
    Last edited by Qlix; 06-22-2009 at 05:59 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Seedbox Provider
    Oh, yes. That's right.
    I had an account, that later got disabled because of inactivity, so I made a new one since I (obviously) did nothing wrong except being too busy for the site at that time. When they saw I was a previous member they disabled me, they were very harsh on one account per person per lifetime. Although I tried to talk to them, they wouldn't try to understand. A friend of mine that is in Staff there enabled me again, but when the other guy saw it he disabled me again, so I just wouldn't bother with it anymore since it was so stupid in general to ban someone that had an account before and was auto-disabled by the system then ban that person for wanting to come back to the site. Instead they let cheaters and traders run around like there was no order and punish people who are not out to do any harm.

But you suggest I ratio cheated, that is a lie, and if you're going to bring things up like this, at least be honest and don't lie. Acting like a child about it won't make anything better. Will it? Just let it go already.
    lol if you get disabled on ANY site for inactivity, never create a new account. Go to their IRC and explain it, they'll check and 99% of the time re-activate you. Creating a new account will get you banned, easy does it.
    Last edited by Six66Mike; 06-19-2009 at 04:32 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Jezebel's Avatar Poster
    Well, it's simple.

Either you lie or they lied to you.
    Case closed.
    Or none did.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    BCG, RevTT, TTi, T-D, Swebits, TB, W-B, HDBits and many others because of inactivity. It seems like some trackers are disabling just for not using the tracker, even if you visit the site frequently.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hehe nice thread

My turn now:

CN cause of public accusations brought here by so called respectable users. I m not sorry tho, if they were stupid enough to believe them and not me then I dont belong there
    funfile about 3 years ago cause of ratio cheating. I m still sorry for it. I apologize to all the members and staff there. I ve done a horrible thing. I had a low ratio and no matter how much I was seeding it was not enough. I was very active on irc and someone donated me a few credits to buy upload. All fine and dandy till my ratio turned red again and I couldnt download anymore. I was gutted. Then I ve decided to cheat and I was disabled. Gutted.
    tophoss or something. About 2 years ago while they were on open signup I ve made an account and decided my RevTT was better and added my tophoss account on my giveaway list here on FST. They banned me for trading cause I had the same nickname as here. Stupid eh?

and I believe I have loads of other trackers pruned for inactivity. A few years ago someone hacked my torrents.ro account and he found my password. He didnt do too much harm. just invited a few of his "friends" on TTi and SCL. Since then I use different passwords on trackers and always forget them.

Well now I am here to make sure that no one will ever repeat my mistakes and, hopefully, try to teach them the right way.
    Last edited by ovisan; 06-19-2009 at 06:21 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    BCG, RevTT, TTi, T-D, Swebits, TB, W-B, HDBits and many others because of inactivity. It seems like some trackers are disabling just for not using the tracker, even if you visit the site frequently.
    Visiting and using are two separate things
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Yes

Seeders-paradise now torrent-lab.

The owner of S-P used to be staff on BCG, when we came back from a year offline, i joined there, But decided i wanted BCG back. An uploader of there was getting games bloody fast, so i PMed the owner asking if it would be OK if after he had seeded the release there, he could upload it onto BCG, just to help us get started again, Owner said, yeah np.

Some other staff got wind of this, and came onto BCG Pming members saying I was stealing uploaders from their site, blah blah blah. So i Pmed the owner again and he sorted it all out, but then the owner left not long after, and they kicked me out lol

BCG as well, i gave up the ownership for a month, but was always coming back, but only a couple of staff knew that. the one that took over didnt like the fact i was coming back (even though he knew i was) so he deleted my account, tw@ lol. hence why my membership on BCG is only from Joined: 24-November 07 and not 2006 where it should be from.

Other than those 2 though, i dont really join trackers, I joined the rabbit and revolt but deleted my rabbit account, and just let my revolt account slide.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast