Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Romania "Immune" to Anti-Piracy?

InSPir's Avatar perdido
    romania,land of choices...i guess they've included trackers in the offer

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Yeap, that would be the answer.
    Even if a tracker get's closed with publicity, like news on TV / media / internet etc with police force etc, like it was the case of torrenbits.ro a few years ago, after the police raid, the tracker will be back in no time / couple of days, with the same domain, data base etc

So, hell yeah ^^

Not to mention the uber home connections ^^
    Yes,and how Torrentbits.ro bounched back quickly, and I still have an account with them....
    Here is the link on the raid: http://torrentfreak.com/torrentbitsr...manian-police/

BTW, Here is another Link talking about Romanian Trackers here in FST, I should have done a Search First..........LOL, If anyone is interested.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...rackers-274792
    Last edited by Enlightened; 06-23-2009 at 07:31 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...t-full-356629/
    i thought bashing scT was iight aroun' hurr

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    p3st's Avatar pest BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Filesharing is not allowed but because of high the high prices on soft and games, ppl are forced to download pirated material. Nobody downloads pirated material because they choose to be pirates etc ; they have no other option.
    Let me give you an example: an average movie dvd is 12 euros, while a blu ray si almost 30 euros; games average between 50-100 euros... while the average income per capita is 400 (i think it's even less than that - i'm talking about an average)..
    So you tell me how things can be otherwise?! They simply can't...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    If you're struggling to get by on such low income, how would you have a bluray player or even a dvd player and tv? Or a console or pc? Or the internet connection you're downloading on?

Please don't take it the wrong way. I know Romania is a poor country overall, although I doubt that 400E statistic is accurate. I just think there are some holes in your argument.
    Last edited by realityhd; 06-24-2009 at 07:03 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by realityhd View Post
    If you're struggling to get by on such low income, how would you have a bluray player or even a dvd player and tv? Or a console or pc? Or the internet connection you're downloading on?

Please don't take it the wrong way. I know Romania is a poor country overall, although I doubt that 400E statistic is accurate. I just think there are some holes in your argument.
    The situation in Bulgaria is not better. This is the reason (the financial part), believe me. I have read a lot of threads in the Bulgarian forums and no one want to be criminal at all or to be punished for something but the life is not an easy one. So ... why should we buy our software or games. We should buy only the internet ... this is the only thing we need and of course everybody has a need of computer nowadays. It`s like the car - it`s not a caprice anymore, but a need (necessity). So ... as far as we here (the Eastern Europe countries) stay on level "needs" we won`t buy the software, the games, etc. When we reach the standarts of Germany for example we will change our way of thinking and everything will go on it`s normal way.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by sake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by realityhd View Post

The situation in Bulgaria is not better. This is the reason (the financial part), believe me. I have read a lot of threads in the Bulgarian forums and no one want to be criminal at all or to be punished for something but the life is not an easy one. So ... why should we buy our software or games. We should buy only the internet ... this is the only thing we need and of course everybody has a need of computer nowadays. It`s like the car - it`s not a caprice anymore, but a need (necessity). So ... as far as we here (the Eastern Europe countries) stay on level "needs" we won`t buy the software, the games, etc. When we reach the standarts of Germany for example we will change our way of thinking and everything will go on it`s normal way.
    In response , I see it is really getting much more difficult to have a "free Ride" in Europe.
    Recently, there is a Surge on Clamping down on Piracy like Sweden,France,Hungary....where some of the Biggest Trackers went down.[ Swedvdr,Snowtigers,Darkside,Bitlove,Independence,Miacho is a Forum now.......]
    But, seems like there are NO shortage of Romanian Trackers, infact on the rise....LOL, that is why I prompted the Post

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    Romania is immune
    Swine flu?

European countries are very powerful (except in the stock market ). Speeds there are ridiculous.

I believe if piracy there would be an issue then a lot of Servers/ISP would turn out like the stock market .

Why do you think the some scene groups ask for .eu servers over .us?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    p3st's Avatar pest BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    it's true that connections are very fast most of the time 100 mbit connections; but you reach this speed only by downloading from a peer that's located in your country; otherwise the speeds are around 4 mbit...

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    I completely reject the contention that the internet or even an automobile is a necessity. There are innumerable ways of living without either.

But this discussion is misplaced.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast