Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Romania "Immune" to Anti-Piracy?

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    @p3st: Thats what 100mb seedboxes are for
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by realityhd View Post

But this discussion is misplaced.
    Exactly, thanks for pointing that out. Guys, please stay with the topic , and NOT "Brag" about the Incredible Internet speeds of European countries, I know , we all know that.
    Might just have to close this Thread, if no one has any more to contribute tto the topic ........... thanks.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by realityhd View Post

But this discussion is misplaced.
    Exactly, thanks for pointing that out. Guys, please stay with the topic , and NOT "Brag" about the Incredible Internet speeds of European countries, I know , we all know that.
    Might just have to close this Thread, if no one has any more to contribute tto the topic ........... thanks.
    That might be the answer. You see if European countries didn't have such high speeds then nobody would even bother with Servers based there, so it's a competition to stay in the game
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. BitTorrent   -   #24

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123