Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ......

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    It's actually got nothing to do with filesharing, or filesharing systems. It's got to do with the number of active, interesting members. So long as things are interesting or amusing people will come to read them, they will then join in or just lurk. However they will log in.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post

The place is a Bit Torrent invite forum now, nothing more than that. There are loads of people who don't like that, at all.

If you've got a decent wee pub and turn it into a gay bar, the regulars will go elsewhere and the bar will be full of the gays.

Speak to the blokes that made it a gay bar, oh and the blokes who agreed to be doormen.
    While I get your point,it's too bad everyone felt obliged to leave just because the place went Gay.
    Far as I can tell no one is forcing anyone to dance here .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-27-2009 at 05:10 PM. Reason: sounded better in my head than it read

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

The place is a Bit Torrent invite forum now, nothing more than that. There are loads of people who don't like that, at all.

If you've got a decent wee pub and turn it into a gay bar, the regulars will go elsewhere and the bar will be full of the gays.

Speak to the blokes that made it a gay bar, oh and the blokes who agreed to be doormen.
    While I get your point,it's too bad everyone felt obliged to leave just because the place went Gay.
    Far as I can tell no one is forcing anyone to dance here .
    Of course they will leave, why drink in a gay bar if you're not gay, whether you are expected to dance or not. There's loads of pubs out there, as near as makes no difference an unlimited amount.

I don't think anyone feels obliged to leave, more likely they just do because they don't like gay bars. So they find a pub with a pool table and a dart board and a jukebox with decent music. Like the one they had before it went all gay.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

Nobody that hangs out in this rear end of the forum cares two hoots about the remaining members and sections. At least that's what I was always told.

As to those who agreed to be doormen, do you mean exitmen. I guess it goes both ways.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    " This place is as dead as Steven Segal's career."

LMAO that made my day hahahaha. Randomness <3

6. Lounge   -   #36

Of course they will leave, why drink in a gay bar if you're not gay, whether you are expected to dance or not. There's loads of pubs out there, as near as makes no difference an unlimited amount.

I don't think anyone feels obliged to leave, more likely they just do because they don't like gay bars. So they find a pub with a pool table and a dart board and a jukebox with decent music. Like the one they had before it went all gay.
    What if the gay bar has a nice ambiance, a better than average menu and there's no leather involved ?

7. Lounge   -   #37

What if the gay bar has a nice ambiance, a better than average menu and there's no leather involved ?
    It's still a gay bar.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    What if the liquor license is revoked ?

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Look at the colour of your stars, then talk to me about it, doorman.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    It's not polite to gay bash.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast