Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: * * * Open Registration at PTM! * * *

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    you're a staffer there ?

Yes, one of the admins.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Can't pass this up.. sweet deal, thankz!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    you're a staffer there ?
    edit: yeah i see you're one of the admins. Congrats on the good job btw.

and please allow the latest versions of Vuze... i don't use your site more often because you still haven't greenlighted the 4.2.xxx versions

It's been added. Just forgot to update the FAQ/Rules on it Feel free to use Vuze!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Yep, PTM is a very good site. One I would have use way more often if I didn't have some of the 0day trackers I do have.

PS: See how they bend the rules to the mighy Cabalo's suiting?! (joke ofc)
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Poster
    I can't see anyone considering this a good site. I only signed up yesterday but have noticed only half upload is being counted.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Whatever4m's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    just joined now....
    looks great...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by res0r9lm View Post
    I can't see anyone considering this a good site. I only signed up yesterday but have noticed only half upload is being counted.
    you don't make sense.

Not so long ago i joined PTM, thanks to a kind member at this forum btw, and i was truly impressed with what i saw there. If you stop to think that their site is around only 14 months and they already stand out the way they do, you will have to agree that for sure people there know what they're doing.

Real kudos for pretome people, and even more kudos for having an admin here, interacting with the members.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster
    you don't make sense.

Not so long ago i joined PTM, thanks to a kind member at this forum btw, and i was truly impressed with what i saw there. If you stop to think that their site is around only 14 months and they already stand out the way they do, you will have to agree that for sure people there know what they're doing.

Real kudos for pretome people, and even more kudos for having an admin here, interacting with the members.
    Well when you upload 1GB and only get credited for 512MB that means you are only getting half of what you uploaded sorry but I it can't be broken down any simpler than that. Maybe utorrent works fine I couldn't say but all I can say is it doesn't work with Transmission 1.72 but other tracker have no problem.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29

Perhaps you should join our #help channel instead of coming in here.

Out of 25,814 members, you are the *only* one who has complained of half your upload GB being accounted for. I find it very hard to believe that the fault lies with us, but we are more than willing to help you in resolving this issue that you are having.

Again, if you want our assistance, we have people waiting in #help to answer any questions or concerns you have with PTM. Complaining on other forums is not the best way to resolve problems, IMO.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123