Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by clocker@30 September 2003 - 01:13
    It just occurred to me...
    You might want to check which type of connecters your fans have- 3-pin or 4-pin Molex.
    My fan controller needs 3-pin connecters and all my fans were 4-pin, so I had to swap out the fans to make the system work...
    so the xoxide one is only for 3 pin fans?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+30 September 2003 - 00:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 30 September 2003 - 00:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lynx@29 September 2003 - 19:27
    Both overpriced, save your money, you won&#39;t see them properly with the bag and shades.

Edit: they&#39;ll only put their fingers in once, and if you put the side cover on they can&#39;t get near anyway.
    y r they overpriced. the fan controller looks reasonable to me&#33;?&#33;?&#33;? [/b][/quote]
    You can get a fan grill for a about 50p (75c), and if you want a variable speed fan, the controller is included in the price. The difference in price between a fan without a speen controller and one with a speed controler is usually negligible.

The price of the items shown is enormously inflated because they have flashy lights, but these lights usually only cost pennies.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    I&#39;d go with the red thing. It looks like the Aphex Twin logo:

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by Sparsely@30 September 2003 - 01:33
    I&#39;d go with the red thing. It looks like the Aphex Twin logo:

HEy, what is that ?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    BANNED
    aphex? LOL...k for those illiterate in computer games....the symbol you see there is lambda, used for HALF-LIFE... (HL)

DWk

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12