Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dyeing ones hair

If you want to reduce your weight safely and quickly, go for best weight loss treatments.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Quote Originally Posted by manoj View Post
    If you want to reduce your weight safely and quickly, go for best weight loss treatments.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Great advice!

Now tell me how to tie my shoelaces

4. Lounge   -   #14
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Great advice!

Now tell me how to tie my shoelaces
    I had a tough time learning to tie shoes. I still use "bunny ears," ffs.

-doobs

5. Lounge   -   #15
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    "Sick for the past year"?

Good Lord.

Went through a rough-health patch with my missus a few years back - several long months - kinda twists a fellow up.

How's she doing at the moment, peat?
    Been over a year now but think its sorted , very emotional roller coaster as I always felt helpless trying to help and end up working too much . Tests were endless and frightening , modesty out the door . .

Doctors thought it might be MS or cancer, we where both devastated . Do to Sabine's Crones disease it turns out it " may be " a vitamin B12 deficiency ?

Balance was off and no feeling in her legs or feet so it was scary watching her use a walker . All is slowly getting better , it may take a year for full mobility if ever . She is so positive it makes me look like a chump .

6. Lounge   -   #16
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    You're no chump, Peat. That should be obvious. You're standing beside your wife in her moment of need - that's what a husband should do.
    Good man.

Cheers, brotherdoobie

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I had no idea Rob! She's always so lovely as well when I speak to her.

Send her my love, will you?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    "Sick for the past year"?

Good Lord.

Went through a rough-health patch with my missus a few years back - several long months - kinda twists a fellow up.

How's she doing at the moment, peat?
    Been over a year now but think its sorted , very emotional roller coaster as I always felt helpless trying to help and end up working too much . Tests were endless and frightening , modesty out the door . .

Doctors thought it might be MS or cancer, we where both devastated . Do to Sabine's Crones disease it turns out it " may be " a vitamin B12 deficiency ?

Balance was off and no feeling in her legs or feet so it was scary watching her use a walker . All is slowly getting better , it may take a year for full mobility if ever . She is so positive it makes me look like a chump .
    Ah.

Not knowing is devastating.

So good to hear she seems to be recovering, however slowly - will say regular prayers for you all.

My wife has an assortment of ailments that are tied up together, so when our situation improved a while back, we decided to explore the possibility of some elective testing which we hoped would indicate an effective drug therapy.

She ended up having a major drug crash which took about six months off work and about three more months of drastically curtailed activity to get ahead of.

Back on a fairly even keel now, but sweet Jesus, I swear I held my breath the whole time.

Don't know how I'd get by without her...I expect it's the same with you.

Give Sabine a hug from old j2, will you please.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12