Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 80's Rock's!

Poster
    that essay is awful, i read some and couldn't bear anymore. Putting it as nicely as possible, he's full of sh!t.

2. Music   -   #12
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Its actually funny.As he said on the next Page it was all a Joke.And I know what that is like.....I Joked on the white Kids.

3. Music   -   #13
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    The Band Names: Metal band names seem to be rife with phallic imagery, whether it be snakes (Whitesnake), insects with their penetrating stingers (Scorpions, WASP), guns and phallic-shaped bullets (Shotgun Messiah, Guns 'n' Roses, L.A. Guns, Bullet Boys) or just out-and-out penis slang (Tool, Motorhead, Prong, Helmet, Mr. Big, Mother Love Bone and the worst example, Deep Purple). There are bands that are named after girls (Lizzy Borden, Thin Lizzy, Cinderella, Britny Fox, Alice Cooper, Alice In Chains) or have other feminine twists (Twisted Sister, Guns N Roses, Queensryche, Iron Maiden). There are also references to the gay lifestyle, such as sex (Sodom, Motorhead, Diamond Head, WASP - "we all suck penis"), animosity toward women (Slayer - "slay-her"), and gay pride (Rainbow).

4. Music   -   #14
    Whenever you people listen to some hair bands from the 80's, just remember Seattle... :-"

5. Music   -   #15
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Is it a coincidence that the head-banging motion just happens to be the same motion as providing oral sex to a guy?
    LMAO

6. Music   -   #16
    *Grunt*
    80's rock is some of the best and most timeless music ever to have existed. Music is not what it once was, there no talent involved these days, no instruments drums people jumping all over the stage, justsynthesisers and people in stools. If it wasnt for new rock and metal music would be phasing out in the matter of month's with the shelves full of music out of date that phased out just because its considered "unfashionable".

7. Music   -   #17

Won't ever cut my hair!If I start to look like Hulk Hogan.....bald on top and long in back so be it!And my Jeans with the Rips in them will always be cool.Actually the Jeans with the ASS riped out is because I gained a little weight.....but that is another story.

8. Music   -   #18
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 October 2003 - 13:25

Won't ever cut my hair!If I start to look like Hulk Hogan.....bald on top and long in back so be it!And my Jeans with the Rips in them will always be cool.Actually the Jeans with the ASS riped out is because I gained a little weight.....but that is another story.

i am 6'4" white guy with a big fro and really skinny does that count for anything or does this put me into hippy era

9. Music   -   #19
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I have a full head of hair too, no Rogaine for me.
    Proud member of MDS

10. Music   -   #20
    I never said I was Bald.I am saying when I become Bald.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast