Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A slight problem with what.cd..

..... BT Rep: +2
    Don't drink and use BT
    Why didn't you mention all this in your 1st post?
    Who is thinking about invites at a house party anyway?
    Last edited by pone44; 07-28-2009 at 02:27 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Don't drink and use BT
    Why didn't you mention all this in your 1st post?
    Who is thinking about invites at a house party anyway?
    it could have been a geeky house party.

oh and by the way, did you forget to mention your past trades here at this forum, like the one at january this year with tjbzonasul, as stated at both your profiles ?
    Last edited by Cabalo; 07-28-2009 at 02:39 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Shno's Avatar BT addict BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I would never trade a what.cd invite, and I haven't traded anything since (as you said) January. I never liked trading anyways, but I know very few people IRL who torrent much, and I had no luck getting any invites. But I am totally happy with the trackers I use now, and I have never cheated or tried to harm any sites. I didn't think I needed to say anything about it in my already too long previous post.

That looks like a pretty kickin party.

Oh, and I was rather angry when I posted initially and I didn't have the full story. I didn't want to phone up and accuse my friends of lying to me if I could get it sorted out another way.. but I ended up doing that anyways.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    now, you will be very lucky if they don't spread your info to other trackers, and you end up banned at several more places.
    after all, you are an active trader, and that makes your whole party-story smell even more fishy.
    just let it go. you're just harming yourself.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    I'm not sure why you don't believe me, or why you seem to not really like me. And as I said before I haven't traded anything in 6 months, and I don't plan on ever doing that again.

I'm just trying to be honest and friendly, something which I find is often lacking in places like this

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    yeah, that and we also lack honest people in a place like this.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Again, I'm not sure what your problem is with me but I didn't really start this thread to get into an argument.

If you have something constructive to tell me I'll gladly listen, but I would appreciate you not harassing me for no reason..

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    i'm not harassing you. so far i only stated facts.
    now, if you consider them an harassment, that's a whole new story.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shno View Post
    I would never trade a what.cd invite, and I haven't traded anything since (as you said) January. I never liked trading anyways, but I know very few people IRL who torrent much, and I had no luck getting any invites. But I am totally happy with the trackers I use now, and I have never cheated or tried to harm any sites. I didn't think I needed to say anything about it in my already too long previous post.
    You see those two don't add up. By trading you in fact were harming sites.

PS: I don't know any IRL people who torrent much. And when I say any it means I don't talk about torrenting at parties. I know that a couple of my acquaintances use public trackers and my own country's shitty ones. I would never invite them anywhere cause I know they're hit'n'runners.

The bottom line, I never had to trade. I was myself and I got into places. I didn't start off at FST, I'll give you that.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Zip's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    What a mess. Best of luck trying to solve it, Shno.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast