Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A slight problem with what.cd..

Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    PS: I don't know any IRL people who torrent much. And when I say any it means I don't talk about torrenting at parties. I know that a couple of my acquaintances use public trackers and my own country's shitty ones. I would never invite them anywhere cause I know they're hit'n'runners.

The bottom line, I never had to trade. I was myself and I got into places. I didn't start off at FST, I'll give you that.
    I am exactly the same way, Only I invite my friends to demonoid even though I could get them into much better places. Why? same reason, they HnR and let trackers go inactive.

On topic: IF your story is true (OP), then i guess i feel bad for you because it doesnt sound believable, especially since it kinda changed after whatman posted.
    Last edited by That1Guy; 07-28-2009 at 01:43 PM.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Even if your story is true (and I agree with That1Guy that it does indeed sound dubious), all it means is that you've broken another rule:

Trading, selling, sharing, or giving away your account is prohibited as well. PM a mod to disable you if you no longer want it.
    So either way, you've been breaking rules that get you banned. Sucks to be you.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Shno's Avatar BT addict BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMan View Post
    Even if your story is true (and I agree with That1Guy that it does indeed sound dubious), all it means is that you've broken another rule:

Trading, selling, sharing, or giving away your account is prohibited as well. PM a mod to disable you if you no longer want it.
    Wait, I'm confused, where did sharing come from? I have never traded, sold, shared, or given away my account. I am the only person who has ever used it and I only ever invited people I knew personally. Nor did I ever trade a what.cd invite. End of story.

So to answer a few questions/accusations. I don't believe we were talking about torrenting, rather music, and I'm not sure why you say my story has changed. I don't really know what else there is to say

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Zip's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMan View Post

Wait, I'm confused, where did sharing come from? I have never traded, sold, shared, or given away my account. I am the only person who has ever used it and I only ever invited people I knew personally. Nor did I ever trade a what.cd invite. End of story.

So to answer a few questions/accusations. I don't believe we were talking about torrenting, rather music, and I'm not sure why you say my story has changed. I don't really know what else there is to say
    Your friend used your account to invite herself, right?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Shno's Avatar BT addict BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Zip View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shno View Post

Your friend used your account to invite herself, right?
    Oh I see what you are getting at. Yes, on my computer already logged in. And I know what account sharing is, and you have to admit that accusing me of account sharing because of that seems pretty damn nitpicky. Along the lines of saying that my fridge is 'shared' with everyone I know because they may have opened it at some point.

It seems like you are trying to find any reason to discredit me at this point.. I'm not trying to make enemies here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123