Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [ga] 4x ptm

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman3807 View Post
    here is for you with some giveaways & a Contribution To This COmmunity
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...veaways-360139

And Regarding No traders I Have Been Registered As Old Member But Was New To This Community and every1 does mistakes...and every deserves a chance...
    Thanks for posting the give-away, iceman3807! Very good way to start.

And, yes, I agree that people make mistakes. Based off of your posts, I saw someone who has been involved in trades (recently) and has not contributed anything.

Contributing can be anything from posting open sign-ups to give-aways to helping someone with a question. The "News" section is quite good also. Make an occasional comment or engage in discussions- it all makes this site better.

We can all make positive changes and it looks like my rejection of your request has encouraged you to do so. Please keep it up and I will be happy to give you invites in the near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I haven't been here for a while. So an invite is probably out of the question but I'll ask for one anyway.

Nevermind I got one.
    Last edited by matt87; 07-22-2009 at 07:00 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    can i get a chance now mate for 1 invite

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman3807 View Post
    can i get a chance now mate for 1 invite
    A bit earlier than I was thinking, but you did a nice job with the give-away. I do believe that you are out of the trading game and people deserve a second chance when they are making an effort. Please continue and send me your email.

You got it!

Edit- received email address from iceman3807. Email was already in the system.

Edit2-Mystery solved! Some people still get confused between PTM and PTN. My give-away is for the one that does not have the word pirate in it.

BTW, PTN (the one with pirate in the name)is using an application process that opens occasionally. They are not actively using an invite system currently.

-----------------------------------------------------

I have decided to close this give-away thread.

I still have some invites to PTM (no pirate in the name). Feel free to contact me if you:

1) Are not a trader
    2) Have never had an account at PTM before.
    3) Contribute to this site (see above for recommendations)
    4) Aren't going to be a waste of my time. Know what site you are asking for. Don't try to sneak anything past me- I read A LOT. Reading 50-100 posts does not take me that long. I also open threads to see what conversations have taken place.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 07-23-2009 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Closing [ga] Contact me only if you meet the above
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12