Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Your Interpretion Of God Al Mighty?

Poster
    My beleif in Him is that He is one,that he is the Most merciful AND Just,He has power of everthing,what He does is by His will,He is/was not begotten nor had He beget,He neither slumbers nor can He tires,He is eternal ,He is the first and the Last,overall he is Perfect

Oh yeah,my religion is Islam,so that makes me a muslim

Peace/Salam,may God give us guidance forever

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    BANNED
    So what are you doing stealing files on a P2P network? Does your god know and approve of it?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@26 September 2003 - 12:37
    So what are you doing stealing files on a P2P network?  Does your god know and approve of it?

I did'nt say i was a sinless man And i don't think God whould aprove of it,duh of couse He knows anyways,I don't think of it as stealing,i like to think of it more as sharing files,

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    BANNED
    That sounds like a cool god, what other crimes does he let you commit?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@27 September 2003 - 11:27
    That sounds like a cool god, what other crimes does he let you commit?

He said in the Koran"We will not change a nation unless they change themselve",You see God gives us freewill as a test,I don't think i've done very good at that test though,oh yeah btw this freewill is only to an extent,He willed that mankind has freewill unlike most of His creations,that's why we are the Khalifa/Leader on Earth as stated in the Koran"And We will create Khalifa(man/human) on Earth"

Oh yeah,there's sound hadith "Mankind are sinners and the best of the sinnners are those who repent"

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    BANNED
    I'm sorry, I'm trying to think of something serious to say here, but I can't. maybe I'll just leave it alone.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@27 September 2003 - 12:36
    I'm sorry, I'm trying to think of something serious to say here, but I can't. maybe I'll just leave it alone.

Oh,ok feel free to post when you're serius...

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    GOD lives in my Pants!!!!!

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    lol i like the way god follows the rules we make up ourselves, I don't remember a bit in the bible which says
    thou shalt not infringe on copyright
    just cos its against the law doesn't mean that its against god's law.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Poster
    ilw

It has been explained to me as a matter for one's own conscience, many years ago and in relation to everything, not just file sharing.

If you look honestly at your conscience and consider what you are doing and can honestly say that you do not believe it is stealing, then it is not. However if you honestly think that it is stealing and you continue to do it then you are stealing the files.

This is obviously an ethical argument as opposed to a legal one. The issue of mens rea is important in the legal argument, but is different from this one. Mens rea is knowing that the thing you are doing is against the law (it is not a consideration on whether you think it should be or not).

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast