Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Requesting BitMe invite

Aerozin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    You said you needed some skills with the women.? I doubt what you said on all there magic files are for picking up chicks. Not into magic myself. What kind of magic are you trying to learn?

Anyway, good luck finding a bme invite again. As said, one account per lifetime. Doubt you will get back in unless the staff there re-enables your account. Why did you ask for a invite and not tell others you already had a account there in the 1st place?

the language torrents at theplace are things like " words to make you sound smart" or shit like that , and the magic are only simple tricks to impress woman lol
    elbiz have like none torrents,

im sticking to try getting bitme
    Lol
    i dont need skills with womans , i just want more social skills and as you can see im my post thats the last thing on my list

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Listen to what your friend told ya.The moment you chose not to tell the truth about your previous account is when you completely lost your chance at bitme.
    Now would be about time you considered closing this thread.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    for real...you would have put the inviter at risk of being banned if they would have invited you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12