Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fake/true well edited ratio proofs in 10secs.

Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Anyone who thinks screenshots (real or fake) of one's stats is enuff to gage/decide if someone is trust worthy or not, deserves what ever fallout results from inviting a cheater/scammer/trader.

And yes...if you must go by profile then a direct link is the only way.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roooney View Post
    Direct links is how you prove yourself worthy of an invite
    are you serious.....?

that's what i've been doing wrong all this time??? and here i've wasted my life trying to and making friends to get an invite to places.....WoW, who knew
    Rooney's mistake is thinking that invites are given based on worth. They are given based on trust or obligation or whim but hardly ever on " worth " ( which is fine btw because it's not like we are talking of anything of real import here).

Whereas what you seem to be doing wrong jasperr is thinking that you can befriend someone to gain anything other than their friendship . What you are describing is a contrivance not a friendship .

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
    Anyone who thinks screenshots (real or fake) of one's stats is enuff to gage/decide if someone is trust worthy or not, deserves what ever fallout results from inviting a cheater/scammer/trader.
    Whatever the reason no one deserves to be cheated .

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Rooney's mistake is thinking that invites are given based on worth. They are given based on trust or obligation or whim but hardly ever on " worth " ( which is fine btw because it's not like we are talking of anything of real import here).
    Well, that's atleast how I would like to do my giveaways. I can't trust anyone these days, certainly not at places like this, so if I should do a giveaway I would need a direct link on another tracker to show me that he is capable of maintaining a good ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roooney View Post
    Direct links is how you prove yourself worthy of an invite
    Something funny?
    Last edited by Roooney; 08-02-2009 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123