Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: I decide never to trade again~~``

cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    I won't read through the posts here, as there are too many. My reply is based on the first post and nothing else.

It's too bad you used to trade as it's a very bad thing. But at least you realized that so I'll give you credits for that. I hope more traders will follow you and quit trading. Get friends instead, then you'll automatically get invites as you become good friends with people. Get involved in forums and IRC. Be nice. Don't troll/cheat/trade. Follow the site rules. And you will get invited - without trading.
    lol@"get friends" recommendation..
    pretty amusing how people always encourage inexperienced torrentusers to make friends in order to get invites (and not for friendship's sake)..
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Zip's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    I won't read through the posts here, as there are too many. My reply is based on the first post and nothing else.

It's too bad you used to trade as it's a very bad thing. But at least you realized that so I'll give you credits for that. I hope more traders will follow you and quit trading. Get friends instead, then you'll automatically get invites as you become good friends with people. Get involved in forums and IRC. Be nice. Don't troll/cheat/trade. Follow the site rules. And you will get invited - without trading.
    lol@"get friends" recommendation..
    pretty amusing how people always encourage inexperienced torrentusers to make friends in order to get invites (and not for friendship's sake)..
    Qlix is an experienced bittorrent user. If your goal is to join all the best trackers there is, I suggest you to follow Qlix's footsteps.

True story.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Zip View Post

Qlix is an experienced bittorrent user. If your goal is to join all the best trackers there is, I suggest you to follow Qlix's footsteps.

True story.
    Best trackers? Is this a consensus thing or is individual taste still factored in?

Or are we going by purely empirical measurement?

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    The point of private BT trackers has gone out the window, with users trading invites to get into the 'best' trackers.

Now the 'best' trackers are full of insecure users.

Thank you traders!
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    The point of private BT trackers has gone out the window, with users trading invites to get into the 'best' trackers.

Thank you traders!
    +1.. its sad though..

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

True story.
    Qlix added to buddylist
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post

Thank you traders!
    +1.. its sad though..
    and one of the reasons why traders want to get "best trackers" is because its members keep saying this tracker is the best and only filled with l33t and experience people...if u are just ordinary and common like most members. you cant join it..

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

Thank you traders!
    the best trackers include for example TL, and it's not because of traders that it is insecure.

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    Zip's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

True story.
    Best trackers? Is this a consensus thing or is individual taste still factored in?

Or are we going by purely empirical measurement?
    I mean highlevels.

10. BitTorrent   -   #80

Thank you traders!
    You're welcome! In my experience all of the accounts I traded away were deleted and I never opened nor used the accounts I traded for so presumably they've been pruned as well. I was just getting rid of them really, so that means one less insecure user on each of those sites.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast