Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Too Scared To Post On This Forum.

AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Good Morning JPaul, you didn't disappoint me, I just knew you'd be there when I woke up.

Can I just say that I was publicly and unjustly, I believe, castigated on the forum, and I responded in the same way. If I'm going to be publicly whipped I think I'm entitled to publicly have my say.

I may only have 4 posts up, but I only post in the lounge, I've been around for longer than that, mostly simply having fun and meeting new people. I also like to read World Events and would have gone on doing so, until I felt like I could comment, except for being threatened with being banned last night.

I have to wonder how much of the reaction was caused by me saying I was Billy_Dean's friend? Thank you Billy and Jonno, Mouse, Jacks and Ella, and all my other friends that jumped to my defense, I'm not upset, just p*ssed off. B)

You're American JP? Gotta stop reading your stuff with a Pommy accent!

STFU with teh

2. Lounge   -   #102
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@2 October 2003 - 00:08
    You're American JP? Gotta stop reading your stuff with a Pommy accent!
    Good Grief, no. On both accounts.

JPaul is Scottish - not English (pommie). It's usually a bad idea to call a Scot English, but I'm sure JPaul is reasonable-minded enough not to take offence.

3. Lounge   -   #103
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by Lamsey+2 October 2003 - 00:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 2 October 2003 - 00:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AussieSheila@2 October 2003 - 00:08
    You&#39;re American JP? Gotta stop reading your stuff with a Pommy accent&#33;

JPaul is Scottish - not English (pommie). It&#39;s usually a bad idea to call a Scot English, but I&#39;m sure JPaul is reasonable-minded enough not to take offence. [/b][/quote]
    Actually, that&#39;s questionable on both counts.

4. Lounge   -   #104
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused

Whoops sorry, that&#39;s a bit like calling an Aussie a Kiwi&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #105
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Lamsey+2 October 2003 - 00:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 2 October 2003 - 00:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AussieSheila@2 October 2003 - 00:08
    You&#39;re American JP? Gotta stop reading your stuff with a Pommy accent&#33;

JPaul is Scottish - not English (pommie). It&#39;s usually a bad idea to call a Scot English, but I&#39;m sure JPaul is reasonable-minded enough not to take offence. [/b][/quote]
    And what is wrong with the English you young wippasnappa

@AS........Where did the Ban threat come from?? I missed that

As for being Billy&#39;s friend.........He&#39;s my m8 too
    And anyone who judges someone on their friends is very sad and lonely

I would like to know just who exactly has a problem with AussieSheila??
    And WHY exactly???

I&#39;ve been here a while and have seen some very bad things posted yet nothing has been done so I am interested as to what was so bad she was threatend with being banned??

Please

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #106
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@2 October 2003 - 00:21
    Read up on Scottish history.

The Scots have nothing against English people - it&#39;s just that many of us dislike England as a country, because of the whole Ethnic Cleansing thing they did to us.

7. Lounge   -   #107
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    whoa&#33; lamsey is flaming? shit you don&#39;t see that everyday

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by Lamsey+2 October 2003 - 00:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 2 October 2003 - 00:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@2 October 2003 - 00:21

The Scots have nothing against English people - it&#39;s just that many of us dislike England as a country, because of the whole Ethnic Cleansing thing they did to us. [/b][/quote]
    And you ain&#39;t been cleansed &#39;till you&#39;ve been ethnically cleansed.

9. Lounge   -   #109
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@2 October 2003 - 00:33
    whoa&#33; lamsey is flaming? shit you don&#39;t see that everyday &nbsp; &nbsp;

That&#39;s not flame.

I&#39;m just explaining my point - I don&#39;t mean to offend anyone, and I apologise if I do.

Flaming is generally something like
    stfu n00b what would you fucking know about it you fucking idiot dont make me hack your computer fucking dickwad

10. Lounge   -   #110
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Lamsey+2 October 2003 - 00:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 2 October 2003 - 00:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@2 October 2003 - 00:21

The Scots have nothing against English people - it&#39;s just that many of us dislike England as a country, because of the whole Ethnic Cleansing thing they did to us. [/b][/quote]
    True but I was joking Mr.Tight pants

I got Scotish in me dude and I got no probs..........and yes you are flaming...........coooooooool

Hang on I could get points for this..........All Scots Smell&#33;&#33;&#33; What have ya got to say to that Wee Jock Poo Pong McPlop

*Disclaimer......the above opinion is not really an opinion....it&#39;s fact*

j/k

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast