Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Too Scared To Post On This Forum.

Ex-member
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@2 October 2003 - 00:43
    Hang on I could get points for this..........All Scots Smell!!! What have ya got to say to that Wee Jock Poo Pong McPlop
    You are discriminating against Scots who have no noses. I am disgusted.

2. Lounge   -   #112
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Now where is this conversation heading??........Who Nose

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #113
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    off topic: how many these makes it obvious you are joking?

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

4. Lounge   -   #114
    Poster
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@2 October 2003 - 01:08
    Good Morning JPaul, you didn't disappoint me,

I have no idea what you are talking about.

To the best of my knowledge I have never spoken to you before AussieSheila, so how could I disappoint you. Though I have seen a similar phrase used elsewhere.

Though I have to say identifying Jonno as being a popular sort of chap and populating his own forum, thus gaining his support is a good tactic - well done.

5. Lounge   -   #115
    AussieSheila you have to develop a thicker skin to what said on this board in debate, i mean it's only the internet it's not even real life, if your scared to post on one of millions boards on the net how do you handle real life?

6. Lounge   -   #116
    Originally posted by JPaul@2 October 2003 - 00:57
    Though I have to say identifying Jonno as being a popular sort of chap and populating his own forum, thus gaining his support is a good tactic - well done.
    I noticed it too JPaul. I really didn't want to post but it looks like this thing is gonna blow up in a bad way and I want to quickly apologize to any parties I may have offended no harm was meant.

@celebs-friends you keep. hmm. If you are friends with a person who has trouble with other members and some mudslinging goes on wherein you get splattered whose fault is that? .sorry for the incoherence.. but billy's threads in world views things were suspiscious to me after seeing the bottom of this thread wherein he talks about playing "tricks" Just for the record, celebs forum is ok and I have absolutely nothing against him at all. You made a comment, I'm responding.stimulus-response that's all

7. Lounge   -   #117
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    God, slow down, back off and chill out! This was not meant to incite a riot!

I did NOT use Jonno as a tactic, I was still sleeping when Jonno jumped in. Billy_Dean is a friend, that doesn't mean I agree with or like everything he says. It's unfair of you to condemn me for a friendship with him when you, as you say JPaul, don't even know me.

You don't know me, but I've been reading your stuff, I would have been disappointed if you hadn't commented only because I felt sure you would. And, hey, I was right wasn't I?

Junkyardking, not all that well sometimes, but I am enjoying 'getting out' on the forums. My response, like that of MediaSlayer was a stimulus-response, that's all.

Mr JP Fugley, STFU with teh

B) And Jonno? It's fine REALLY!

8. Lounge   -   #118
    My question would be this: If you are a simple girl, why do you refer to GWB as a modern day Hitler? http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?act=ST...ndpost&p=493723

You must not be aware that what you post defines the response, not the fact that you wish everyone were nice to you, as per your sig.

When I started out, I ripped a huge hole in a MODs girlfriend and I was attacked by the forum. When I kicked back with a thoughtful and even handed reply the response was, "oh, I like you".

You must earn respect here, specious platitudes will quickly make you a victim, not a respected forum member.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

9. Lounge   -   #119
    if u don't mind me saying aussiesheila your sig is cute

Editops hobbes appears before me damn slow i need lessons typing

10. Lounge   -   #120
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    *sighs*

I'm not asking for special treatment ........... just not to be flamed if I do make a comment... if it's dopey just bloody say so, don't go off on your high falutin' rampages... or do .. I don't really care, I was just saying how I felt.

The main point of this thread was I felt it was an injustice to be threatened with being banned for the post I made in 'Stop Having Fun'. I'm not looking to upset anybody. But I do think the fact that I said Billy_Dean was a friend is what inspired the response I got, which in turn fired up my response (this thread) OK?

B) Have a nice day! Please!

edit typo (I notice you all like to say that)

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast