Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Demonoid dl speed

Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Thats were higher trackers such as TL come in

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    TL high? Rofl!
    TL is low. It is the lowest tracker I deal with. It is perfect for noobs to get a feel. It is like has nearly the largest userbase of any private tracker. More people means more invites. More invites means lower on the pyramid. The pyramid is rated based on rarity and nothing else really.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by danielled87 View Post
    TL high? Rofl!
    TL is low. It is the lowest tracker I deal with. It is perfect for noobs to get a feel. It is like has nearly the largest userbase of any private tracker. More people means more invites. More invites means lower on the pyramid. The pyramid is rated based on rarity and nothing else really.
    Its refreshing to hear somebody being honest.The others usually refuse to admit the obvious and pretend that its about security and other interesting but quite pathetic excuses.I never thought of it as a pyramid though,my thinking was something along the lines of a ladder.But anyways you are the l33+ one maybe you know what you're talking about(and I don't mean that in any bad taste,i infact kinda like the swag i've seen in you in the past couple of days)

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    But anyways you are the l33+ one maybe you know what you're talking about(and I don't mean that in any bad taste,i infact kinda like the swag i've seen in you in the past couple of days)

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    TL high? Rofl!
    In my eyes, I find it to be one of the highest. I max out my speed on all the torrents, many non scene releases (like a slightly worse CAM before the scene one comes out, more windows 7 versions that weren't put on scene), massive amount of content compared to "leet" trackers. And with the massive userbase, older more obscure torrents are far less likely to turn into 1 seeder ghost towns.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Helionster View Post
    Gess it depends on how lucky we are. But,to tell the truth, Demonoid has been a major disapointment 4 me. I don't understand wy there's so many people out there begging for one invitation code.
    simply because of the 364,429 torrents available...
    Huh? There's only a little over 276,000.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    TL high? Rofl!
    In my eyes, I find it to be one of the highest. I max out my speed on all the torrents, many non scene releases (like a slightly worse CAM before the scene one comes out, more windows 7 versions that weren't put on scene), massive amount of content compared to "leet" trackers. And with the massive userbase, older more obscure torrents are far less likely to turn into 1 seeder ghost towns.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recordi...ion_of_America

This ended it for me.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    But anyways you are the l33+ one maybe you know what you're talking about(and I don't mean that in any bad taste,i infact kinda like the swag i've seen in you in the past couple of days)
    Couldn't have said it better. Some of us have to hide our sucking up to people, this guy goes head on.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by the-martinator View Post
    Couldn't have said it better. Some of us have to hide our sucking up to people, this guy goes head on.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    rofl! I got called leet for talking about torrent leech! hahahha

Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    excellent job explaining why content is 10 on that site. Content is the opposite of rarity. Rarity determines the level. To find a site that has a lot of content but still is rare is a diamond in the ruff. This is why people like FTN.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast