Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Demonoid dl speed

Helionster's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by tippertime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Helionster View Post

I'll be happy to do it. I just dnt know how,do you need my e-mail or something? (I'm too noob to post requests and still haven't figured out how to PM)
    I made a Give away with a few IPT invites...yeah I need your email...not really sure how you can get that to me...if you can find a creative way to get it to me without anyone else seeing it the invite is yours....
    The only way I see is for you to go here http://hel-met.hi5.com/ and the adrress will be revealed for you.
    So I wont post it here...I'ts a kind of stupid solution but it's the only one I could come up with...
    Last edited by Helionster; 08-09-2009 at 11:27 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    i got a demonoid account and its not all that bad. but yes its basically like a public site, but imo the speeds are alittle better

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by the-martinator View Post
    Couldn't have said it better. Some of us have to hide our sucking up to people, this guy goes head on.
    I dont get it . I think you have to explain it to me.

Who are you explaining it to?

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Demonoid hasn't tracked ratios (properly) since they got kicked off of Leaseweb. It's popular because of the volume of content, they average 200 new torrents a day. Some people would say "if it's not on Demonoid, it hasn't been posted as a torrent (yet)".

You couldn't buy my Demonoid account... but I'd sell you my tehconnection (which I've never used) in a heartbeat.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345