Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grammar

I have never had a hard drive fail. It has only been the failure of the operating system that caused me strife.

Oh, and @Somebody1234, I agree with you on the grammar issue. I sometimes, like you, feel like we are in some teeny bopper chat room with all this AOL type language...

It is pleasant reading your posts, at least; and I've learned a thing or two from you.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by adamp2p@1 October 2003 - 22:45
    Oh, and @Somebody1234, I agree with you on the grammar issue.  I sometimes, like you, feel like we are in some teeny bopper chat room with all this AOL type language...

It is pleasant reading your posts, at least; and I've learned a thing or two from you. 
    Oh..... my........ GOD........

I'm sorry, but do you know how pretentious you sound?

Oh, and when did lamsey's website become your smilie host? How rude of you.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    I think Lamsey encourages inline linking of those smilies. Why else would he have provided the bb code for easy pasting?
    My page also permits inline linking as long as it doesn't get out of hand and I pay the bill.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by LTJBukem+2 October 2003 - 01:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LTJBukem &#064; 2 October 2003 - 01:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-adamp2p@1 October 2003 - 22:45
    Oh, and @Somebody1234, I agree with you on the grammar issue. I sometimes, like you, feel like we are in some teeny bopper chat room with all this AOL type language...

It is pleasant reading your posts, at least; and I&#39;ve learned a thing or two from you.
    Oh..... my........ GOD........

I&#39;m sorry, but do you know how pretentious you sound?

Oh, and when did lamsey&#39;s website become your smilie host? How rude of you. [/b][/quote]
    Hmmm...shall I edit my post to your liking? I surely need acceptance from people I do not even know on the internet--especially on the k-lite web board, yeah.

Getting into flame wars on the internet...and winning...is kind of like winning the Special Olympics...even if you win...you are still retarted.

Your logic is not compelling. Find better things to do with your time; you might find yourself a productive contributor to your bretheren.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Thanks for the positive feedback, adamp2p.

@LTJBukem, take your negative comments elsewhere. And if you don&#39;t have permission from Lamsey to hotlink the smilies that&#39;s your problem.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    If you want to portray yourself as intelligent, probably a good start would be not to call people "retarted". Even if you had spelt it correctly, name calling is very poor, particularly when it is at the expense of the handicapped.

Also, your analogy doesn&#39;t even make sense.
    Originally posted by adamp2p+ 2 October 2003 - 01:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (adamp2p &#064; 2 October 2003 - 01:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Getting into flame wars on the internet...and winning...is kind of like winning the Special Olympics...even if you win...you are still retarted. [/b]
    (thanks lamsey )

<!--QuoteBegin-adamp2p
    @ 2 October 2003 - 01:01
    Your logic is not compelling. Find better things to do with your time; you might find yourself a productive contributor to your bretheren. [/quote]
    Is this a joke? Is your contradicting yourself meant to be funny?

What a pillock.

EDIT:- somebody1234
    Oh right. So you want to make negative comments about others, just as long as you&#39;re not on the receiving end? I posted in response to criticism of those who apparently speak in " AOL type language", and look at you with all your smilies. Ooh, how very articulate of you.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    This is getting good guys.Keep it up.

Who started this mess anyways?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Did I hit a nerve ?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+30 September 2003 - 19:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 30 September 2003 - 19:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kunal@30 September 2003 - 10:45
    i never had a single prob wid maxtor&#33; me 1st comp had 1 (13 yrs old) and dat 1 still wrks&#33;
    This is what I have been talking about.You are 13.....learn how to spell and talk right.There is a whole Generation going to waste on this wannabe crap.

"prob, dat, wrks".....come on kid.That will not work in the real world.

Mommy and Daddy get ya that PC?Probably live in a nice Suburban little White Neighborhood.

But since Eminem and 50Cent be keeping it real so do you.

*Going to look around on the Forum for any more kids speaking this way.If you are past 18 and still talk this way you are ruined for life and nothing can be done.But at this Age there is still hope.* [/b][/quote]
    YOo YOO FUnky DaWg you gotta chill out yo u need to be taken a chill pill son Mabey me and u latez be smoke a fatt blunt and chillzz wit the bitchez and HOes u kno what im sayin DaWg

P.S and drinkz colt 45 DaWg

LoL
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by Somebody1234@2 October 2003 - 02:40
    Did I hit a nerve ?&nbsp;
    Oo yeah, i&#39;m completely consumed by rage. Your scathing attack has left me in pieces.

@ infamousalbo101

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast