Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: highest level u got...

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I once levelled a whole patio using only a spade and some soil in a bag.
    Now go away.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    It was just a fun show. Light humor. Quite a few memorable quotes even after all of these years. Kilmer was very young and charismatic then, he seems to take himself more seriously now.

Worth a watch. At least a level 8 . It would be worth it if someone wanted Airplane! or The Jerk in trade. I wouldn't give up a Blues Brothers, though. That one is just too classic.

Something Else- Classic!
    Last edited by megabyteme; 08-12-2009 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Kudos to Something Else!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    he seems to take himself more seriously now.
    Don't we all.
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Worth a watch. At least a level 8 . It would be worth it if someone wanted Airplane! or The Jerk in trade. I wouldn't give up a Blues Brothers, though. That one is just too classic.
    I have the Briefcase Full of Blues album in vinyl
    I still think The Jerk is worth more though .

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Willow was annoying. Good movie though. Kind of a rip offed The Lord of the Rings.
    I'll give Willow a 6.3/10 rating

You keep editing your post so much I can't keep up.
    I liked everything about Willow but Willow.

Never heard of The Steam ExperimentOh it new that explains it.
    Never seen The Steam Experiment either. Sorry bout the editing.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    You are probably right, IdolEyes. At the time, I was thinking of memorable quotes. It really is hard to beat The Jerk. All great movies!

If people have continued to read this far they deserve some more classic quotes.

From The Jerk (1979):
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hmmmm, now why would I pick this quote for a thread about levels?I am sure it will come to me eventually...

Navin R. Johnson: The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here!
    Harry Hartounian: Boy, I wish I could get that excited about nothing.
    Navin R. Johnson: Nothing? Are you kidding? Page 73 - Johnson, Navin R.! I'm somebody now! Millions of people look at this book everyday! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity - your name in print - that makes people. I'm in print! Things are going to start happening to me now.
    [the Sniper points to Navin's name in the phone book]
    Sniper: Johnson, Navin R... sounds like a typical bastard.
    Navin R. Johnson: Well I'm gonna to go then. And I don't need any of this. I don't need this stuff, and I don't need you. I don't need anything except this.
    [picks up an ashtray]
    Navin R. Johnson: And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.
    [walking outside]
    Navin R. Johnson: And I don't need one other thing, except my dog.
    [dog barks]
    Navin R. Johnson: I don't need my dog.
    Navin R. Johnson (played by Steve Martin): Huh? I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my thermos. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.
    [Navin recites some wisdom]
    Navin R. Johnson: Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.
    Mother: Navin, it's your birthday, and it's time you knew. You're not our natural-born child.
    Navin R. Johnson: I'm not? You mean I'm gonna STAY this color?

Now that I reread the quotes, yeah the Jerk is a lot better. :yep:
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Level 11. It's one higher than 10.

So, what'd you end up trading to get yourself into a "Level 9" tracker? Doesn't seem like you're an amazingly fun community member that people would love to invite.

Edit: Maybe once you grow up you'd realize that levels mean nothing. One of my favourite trackers is a so-called "Level 3", and yes I've been on trackers through the full range of that spectrum.
    Last edited by ca_aok; 08-12-2009 at 11:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Yoann64's Avatar El Niņo Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    Willow was annoying. Good movie though. Kind of a rip offed The Lord of the Rings.
    I'll give Willow a 6.3/10 rating
    Yeah ! Willow is a good movie, but what do you think about "Leprechaun" ?
    Imo, even with Jennifer Aniston, this movie sucks !

@ OP, level 1 or 2, maybe 3, i don't know the level of Pure TnA
    Bienvenida Mamacita - I'm in ruta Babylon - Bienvenida La Juana - Tequila, sexo, marihuana. (M.Chao)

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Rare or not, PureTNA raises your "E-Peen"!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Jennifer Aniston was in that movie? Never noticed but then it has been yrs since I saw that one. It did suck.

3/10 rating. Since she was in it. Would have been a 2/10 without JA.
    Last edited by pone44; 08-12-2009 at 11:47 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoann64 View Post
    but what do you think about "Leprechaun" ?
    Imo, even with Jennifer Aniston, this movie sucks !
    Doesn't hold a candle to Leprechaun in the Hood .
    I mean how can you top a movie has Ice -T, Coolio and a leprechaun that speaks only in rap.

Btw I'm not making this up.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-13-2009 at 12:08 AM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast