Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Even Better Jew Joke

leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Ok so it's prohibited criticize any jew, as lots of them where killed 50 years ago.

So let's prohibit jokes about lots of country, nation, or ethnical group in the world, who counted millions of killed, like russians, rwandishs, chineses etc.

It's not enough for Jews to have economical monopoles, so they also try (and reach) to get like a monopole on suffering, saying "We are the people who suffered the most".

Unfortunately, you're not the only ones in the world.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    where in my post did u see that i said we suffered most??

i just think racist jokes are disgusting.

for instance instead of this joke: why do persians run after the ice cream vans? cos they get free music.
    put in this joke: why do cheapskates run after ice cream vans? cos they get free music.

see where im goin?

tralalala

3. Lounge   -   #23
    WolverineDK's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by tralalala@17 October 2003 - 11:13
    excuse me, it may be funny, but me, as a proud jewish person, dont think its appropreate to laugh at 6 million people being killed because..... they were jews.

ive been insulted.

tralalala
    ok i know what you mean Hitler was one sick FUCK of a bitch that never should have lived !!!
    sorry for the joke

and i am not a racist at all.
    respect to you Tralalala

4. Lounge   -   #24
    I kno that we all kno that what happened was wrong but we kno that our jokes arent suppose to offend people. I mean your always gonna have racistism everywhere. I believe everyone in this world is racist or has stereotyped even if we dont say it aload. We kno its wrong but we need to remember and turn things tht were bad into good.

-Mike

5. Lounge   -   #25
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Yes, but, this joke offended me.
    @WolverineDK: cool mate, just people, watch it in the future.
    i non willingly offended scottish people (cos of kiddin about with my scottish dad), and Lamsey pointed it out for me.

so, this time, its cool peple, it even put a grin on my face after all, but in future, think before posting: "who is this going to affect?" etc.

tralalala

6. Lounge   -   #26
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by tralalala@17 October 2003 - 16:50
    where in my post did u see that i said we suffered most??
    It's not only you.

I live in france, & I remember that in my history classes, we use to study & talk a lot about the holocaust & stuff, which is not a bad thing off course, but why the fuck didn't we have classe about genocides & starvation in Africa & China for example?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    I got banned from History class in old country for saying the same thing

Well granted, my home land wasnt really the best place to bring it up

8. Lounge   -   #28
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by noname12@18 October 2003 - 05:13
    I got banned from History class in old country for saying the same thing

Well granted, my home land wasnt really the best place to bring it up
    where R you from?

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    The land of salvation, dreams and hope.

Zion my friend.

But living in england currently

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by leonidas@17 October 2003 - 10:43
    Ok so it's prohibited criticize any jew, as lots of them where killed 50 years ago.

So let's prohibit jokes about lots of country, nation, or ethnical group in the world, who counted millions of killed, like russians, rwandishs, chineses etc.

It's not enough for Jews to have economical monopoles, so they also try (and reach) to get like a monopole on suffering, saying "We are the people who suffered the most".

Unfortunately, you're not the only ones in the world.
    That is one of the most ignorant posts I have ever seen, anywhere. Think about the number 6 million. Are you thinking about it? You mentioned, in a later post, that you were from France. Paris has a population of a little more than 2 million people. Now think about 6 million people. Thats 3 times the population of the City of Light, killed out of fear and ignorance. For any one ethnic group to lose that many members of its population is unthinkable and the fact that it happened ONLY 50 years ago is chilling.

Making fun of someone because of the ethnic background, their religion, the color of their skin, etc is not right and noone should have to be subjected to that sort of humiliation. That kind of sterotyping comes from the lethal combination of fear and stupidity.

Have some respect.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast