Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: GFT Bans Romanians

Benjamin's Avatar Poster
    I'm sure it was for good reason, tough luck if there are a few good users from Romania.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I don't wanna sound selfish or anything like that, but I am glad that the United States of America is not banned on any private tracker. I mean, as far as I know, it's not banned on any private tracker.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    I don't wanna sound selfish or anything like that, but I am glad that the United States of America is not banned on any private tracker. I mean, as far as I know, it's not banned on any private tracker.
    That's because a tracker that bans the US would die quickly.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Would die quickly? Why? You really think that a tracker with only .eu users for example wouldn't survive?!

PS: There are as many people who hate Romania as there are who hate USA...
    Hating coutries is fun.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I'm always curious. I always want to know how many .ro problems happened, and what happened. lol what are the .ro's doing that is pissing off admins?

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Trading and ratio cheating seems to happen for more often for romanians, but the extent to whether this deserves a global ban is unknown to me.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Funny news

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    PackMeIn Staff
    I suppose it's not as bad because they didn't disable the current Romanian accounts but I am a firm believer that although it is a lot of work to chase after a lot of bad users who happen to be Romanian it is a lazy way out at the expense of a few good users but good users nonetheless.

Still, it's not like they don't have a valid reason to ban Romania. A lot of sleazy users come from there that constitute a large part of the tracker misuse. I've seen it.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    The Romanians have enough good .ro trackers... they surely don't care about this...

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Not sure if I should take this discussion here or start a new one, but why is it so that so many trackers ban romania? I've seen so many people on other forums get banned becuase of ratio cheating, trading and selling invites etc.. Most of them are in fact Romanians. Why are this country full of scammers?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast