Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: is it real? need confirming...

n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    )
    It will get deleted in 3...2...1...
    it's about time to ban Swepsycho lads.
    what am i gonna do on FST then?
    I am sure our love will bring him back under a new nick if that ever happens..

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    I've had a search and there's not a single possible match for those stats on the tracker. Download won't have changed due to freeleech, so it's not difficult to narrow down.

The account does not exist, at least, not with those stats. I can guarantee you that.

Anyway trading's for chumps.
    Quote Originally Posted by m@ke View Post
    Whoever gave you that SS he faked it. He was using html code to change his site stats. These stats are not his real stats, username too.
    Few mins of your precious time wasted for nothing..

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    actually, original author of the screenshot was quite wise, if he didn't faked his stats, he'd be banned by now...
    so, swepsycho from what i see isn't such a hmmm good trader seeing that he exposed such information.
    i think it's called natural selection
    only truly hmmm deserved traders can survive at wheelmods. should be a great place, with great traders lol

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiJaK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by m@ke View Post
    Whoever gave you that SS he faked it. He was using html code to change his site stats. These stats are not his real stats, username too.
    Few mins of your precious time wasted for nothing..
    1. It wasn't wasted because he proved it a fake .
    2. Which I'm sure was the better of the two possible outcomes.
    3. You said that like only certain people's s time has any value .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-07-2009 at 08:16 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    1. He didn't need to prove its fake, just by watching this pic you can conclude there is something wrong.
    2. Not all traders are doomed, unfortunately ...
    There are many reasons and questions what is this ss doing here; its used to scam other trader? is it used to scam us? is it used with purpose to ban wrong person from that site ? is it used just to brag around? .. even maybe ss is real, but taken few months ago, so hes stats by now changed dramatically
    3. ...

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Anyway on wheelmods you can't change your email (which I think trader-prone trackers should implement) so stop trolling us like Paris Hilton.
    that's why such trackers are usually offered with email accounts.... so there should be more protection.. like identification via webcam.. or in person

Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    Anyway trading's for chumps.
    can't agree on that... generally, it has something in common to what scene does with media industry... like playing with fire... but for traders it's even harder. no one consider that you're a kind of robin hood, you're completely on your own. must be a very difficult and quite thrilling.... and for sure it require some skills to get on hehe 1337 trackers. i fail to see any rationality in such activities, but the same goes to pretimes competitions... of course there's a lot more sides of the story, and i'm too lazy to try to reveal them all, but to call them like that.. idk..

for the record... ofc i consider that 100% pro traders are assholes, but.. some asshole percentage can be found between all other categories of torrenters
    Last edited by kukushka; 09-07-2009 at 09:28 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiJaK View Post
    1. He didn't need to prove its fake, just by watching this pic you can conclude there is something wrong.
    2. Not all traders are doomed, unfortunately ...
    There are many reasons and questions what is this ss doing here; its used to scam other trader? is it used to scam us? is it used with purpose to ban wrong person from that site ? is it used just to brag around? .. even maybe ss is real, but taken few months ago, so hes stats by now changed dramatically
    3. ...
    If he didn't need to prove it fake then very little was lost then wasn't it?
    And you make some good points on the number two ( number two ) but you forgot the most obvious and by far the the most likely ,that the OP is an irritating dimwit who only did it to be irritating in his dimwittedness .That's the one I'm going with at least.

.......... Watching suggest movement btw. I watch paint dry.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Back on topic isn't posting a pic of UK-T going too far? Will this be deleted? Will swepsycho be finally banned? Is Rosa Gonzales cheating on Tony?

Find out next week.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Back on topic isn't posting a pic of UK-T going too far? Will this be deleted?
    I have no idea how anyone from that place of which you just inadvertently spoke feel about all this.

And swepsycho unless he breaks one of the main rules will not be banned .....although being put on moderation is a strong possibility.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    brento's Avatar Poster
    Will swepsycho be finally banned?
    I hope not. Reading his nonsense gives me a serious boost of self confidence.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast