Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sparvar adds trackers to invite request list

kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    @ Swepsycho..

My two cents whether you care to listen, but you boom onto this board coming on like a total asshat. This has nothing to do with your grasp of english, seriously, I don't care and it's not my way to put down people for that reason. But you really need to lighten up and remember this isn't RL here.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    @ Swepsycho..

My two cents whether you care to listen, but you boom onto this board coming on like a total asshat. This has nothing to do with your grasp of english, seriously, I don't care and it's not my way to put down people for that reason. But you really need to lighten up and remember this isn't RL here.
    Its not real
    Oh well I best write to a tv producing company about a new soap
    Title will 'Swepsycho goes to the boards'
    Bound to be a hit and make me mega bucks
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

GET ME MORE PICTURES OF SPIDEY!

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Swepsycho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    @ Swepsycho..

OK...why u think am asshat? explain....

all what happen in my life is real....internet is real....why u think is not real? u talk here...it exist

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    @ Swepsycho..

OK...why u think am asshat? explain....

all what happen in my life is real....internet is real....why u think is not real? u talk here...it exist
    even the invisible motorcycle is real

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234